• 35-44
    • 25-34
    • 18-24
    • Under 18

31 minutes ago, HattersBoy said:

1. 50 coming on 25

2. Macca, Crowded House, Diana Ross, PSB, Aerosmith

3. Something different, October Drift, Prodigy, Led Zeppelin

Really want good weather to chill and wander everywhere and chill, dance and enjoy. Want to chill in Strummerville, off my head in SEC and Glade and dance my nut off everywhere.

Crowded House!  Did anyone watch that Dracula series over the new year?  When the fog followed the ship Dracula said  ‘everywhere you go always take the weather with you’  with a wee aside smile to camera.  Must be a fan! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sasperella said:

......is Lawn really 67??

No. I own tshirts older than Lawn.

44 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You have to keep an open mind, there’s bands you may dislike but never dislike those who like the bands you dislike! 

Unless that band happens to be Skrewdriver

1. 39 and clinging to it. Will hit 40 not long after the fest.

2. Difficult one. Diana Ross definitely. Pet Shop Boys if the SR is true. Rolling Blackouts CF looking likely and Dub Pistols are always there even if they're both not on the rumours page yet. Sam Fender if he gets the chance to have another crack after having to pull out this year. And probably Confidence Man based on lots of good live reviews.

3. REM and Daft Punk.

1. Age - 35, I'll be 36 next month.

2. 6 acts looking forward to seeing... Diana Ross is a must see. Macca is 99% certain & Swift is a more than likely. Aerosmith -Yes. I'll add - Bicep LIVE as an act rumoured that I want to see.

Hoping for RATM, Aphex Twin to play too.

3. Future Pyramid Headliners....RATM if I have a ticket. Coldplay if I don't.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

1 hour ago, assorted said:

1) 47 (first time attending this year)

2) from rumors page here - Confidence Man, Fatboy Slim, Lana Del Rey, Pet Shop Boys, The Kinks, Thom Yorke

3) Prince & Tom Petty

I was 48 on my first visit... going by the poll 30% are in your age bracket or older.. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, circus92 said:

Cheers everyone  - absolutely loving the responses so far :thankyou:

Was initially a bit worried asking the question as I know some folk can be funny about age etc, but everyone has taken it in the spirit it was intended.

Looks like mid 30's is the mean age so far.

Loving the diversity of musical tastes that really seem to have no correlation to age - as it should be!

I hope its not just me who appreciates knowing each other just a little bit better now.

😘

Yeah, but don't think we haven't realised you're one more thread away from having our bank details.

• Upvote 1

1) 28 - it will be my 10th consecutive Glastonbury this year. 

2) Aerosmith, Macca, Orbital, Kendrick, Groove Armada & Wolf Alice. Honourable mentions to Caribou, Bicep & Four Tet.

3) Zeppelin & Floyd, but that's ridiculous. So I'll go with Daft Punk & The National owning it. 

Edit: Just read back and now really want to add Depeche Mode to my #3, with RATM as well of course. 

Edited by zeppelin

10 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Crowded House!  Did anyone watch that Dracula series over the new year?  When the fog followed the ship Dracula said  ‘everywhere you go always take the weather with you’  with a wee aside smile to camera.  Must be a fan! 

Yeah watched that great series and I clocked that reference too. Just noticed on twitter and the Crowded House thread they’re playing on the Sat 27th, the time is a bit weird 12pm-11pm though. Shall be there wherever they are if thats true.