1. 1. What age group are you in?

• 65 plus
    • 55-64
    • 45-54
    • 35-44
    • 25-34
    • 18-24
    • Under 18

I have only been on here a few months now and still getting to know everyone, but found it interesting yesterday when some people mentioned their age, so I thought it would be interesting to do a poll to see what age groups people fall into.

I firmly believe that "Age is only a number".  Life is what you make of it and we are all here for too short a time so you need to make it count.  Sadly, I see lots of people in everyday life falling in line with what is "expected" of their age on lots of topics, and particularly their musical tastes.  For example, people in their 20's dismissing artists because they aren't "cool" enough, or people over 35 dismissing acts because "they are for the kids"

Thankfully people on here seem to be far more open minded in general which is why I enjoy it so much.

With that in mind, I would be curious to know -

1) Your age

2) 6 acts you are most looking forward to seeing this year (based on those already confirmed or likely to play)

3) 2 acts you would love to see headline the Pyramid above all others in the next decade (regardless of how unlikely they are to appear)

Here's mine to start with -

1) 46

2) Taylor Swift, The 1975, Pet Shop Boys, Charli XCX, Grimes, Wolf Alice

3) The Stone Roses and U2

Thanks 😀

• Upvote 2

I'm 54 years old, but have the mental age of a small child with cognitive difficulties.

Unless I happen to win a Glastonbury competition then I'm not going this year, so can't choose six acts. I'm not entirely sure if my musical repertoire actually extends to six acts, in any case!

As to the third question, I would like to see REM reform and play, and for Prince to come back from the dead and play.

• Like 1

1. 34 - I'll be 35 by Glastonbury but I love your choice of cut off age, so thanks for that!

2. a) Based purely on the rumours page: Foals, Diana Ross, The Kinks, Thom Yorke, Kendrick Lamar, Pet Shop Boys (And obvs Craig Charles, Fatboy and Coxy, but I've seen them all so many times already I thought I'd go for some new-uns)

3. RATM and The Stones.

I thought about putting either NIN or Aphex in that second slot, but the chance of them on the Pyramid seems pretty minimal (and I've seen them both before). 

Edited by Sasperella

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm 54 years old, but have the mental age of a small child with cognitive difficulties.

Unless I happen to win a Glastonbury competition then I'm not going this year, so can't choose six acts. I'm not entirely sure if my musical repertoire actually extends to six acts, in any case!

As to the third question, I would like to see REM reform and play, and for Prince to come back from the dead and play.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With you 100% on Prince - I was trying to be semi-realistic with my choices, but if we could pick anyone at all, he would be top of my list.  Pity he never made it. 

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

1) 28 – been going since 2003 so moved up through all the bottom categories so far

2) from what we know/educated guesses... Solange, Aerosmith, Kendrick Lamar, Pet Shop Boys, Thom Yorke, some IICON stuff I can't talk about yet

3) Daft Punk, Beyonce & Jay-Z (they'll do it together next time)

I'm sorry, what???

Age - 44

Looking forward to seeing - From the rumours page Pet Shop Boys and Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott, not listed Aphex Twin, Orbital, La Roux, Georgia, Robyn

headliners would like - Daft Punk, Maddona, Depeche Mode, Pink

1 - 23

2 - Taylor Swift, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar (all three headliners), Diana Ross, Lana Del Rey, Thom Yorke (if I can), and I’d like to see some heavy dance hitters on the bill like Ricardo Villalobos, Craig Richards, Nina Kraviz playing late night sets. Slim hope for Rage Against the Machine.

3 - Billie Eilish headlining the pyramid. I would also love to see Depeche Mode play.

62, oops lies, will be 63 

beans on toast, Macca, pet shop boys, Swifty, Noel G, Sam fender,  but that list will change radically whenever  the full line up is revealed!

led zep, Kate Bush.  both A very remote possibility! 

Outsider, my absolute favourite , Aurora 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris