Tuesday Night

AmazingAbby

Hello

Second day back at work of 2020 and already skiving on the forum...

We usually drive down from the North East on the Tuesday and stay over somewhere within half an hour (ish) drive. Stayed in Temple cloud last year and ended up with the longest walk through the CV fields after being parked in blue 10 or something awful like that. The year before we stayed in Hallatrow which meant we drove from exactly the same direction and ended up in purple parking so I guess it's luck of the draw. Anyone recommend somewhere good to stay? If it helps me avoid blue parking that's added bonus points!  

I think you will find a long walk from whatever car park you end up in. We approach from east so end up in blue/purple but this is closer to where we normally camp. If you check the map the majority of camping areas are on west of the site so might be worth staying overnight somewhere on west side?  

we stay i

On 1/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, AmazingAbby said:

Hello

Second day back at work of 2020 and already skiving on the forum...

We usually drive down from the North East on the Tuesday and stay over somewhere within half an hour (ish) drive. Stayed in Temple cloud last year and ended up with the longest walk through the CV fields after being parked in blue 10 or something awful like that. The year before we stayed in Hallatrow which meant we drove from exactly the same direction and ended up in purple parking so I guess it's luck of the draw. Anyone recommend somewhere good to stay? If it helps me avoid blue parking that's added bonus points!  

we stay in Wells, same drive in every year and park in practically the same area, maybe different fields but on the same side with the same walk