2020 New Music

dentalplan

2 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Where can I find this playlist out of interest?

http://www.deezer.com/playlist/6422550884

Just one I keep for myself. Recommendations pulled from here, tracks from 6Music Recommends, general bits and bobs. Pretty unscientific, aiming to keep it at around 30 tracks and just taking stuff off if I decide it's not grabbing me.

3 hours ago, mufcok said:

Really struggle with their recent stuff. Will always have a lot of time for St Jude and Falcon but after that it went swiftly downhill for me

I still like a fair bit of Anna and Concrete Love had some flashes of decency, it also had some of their worst stuff for me and I haven't really liked anything since. I'll still give the new album a go though out of courtesy for a band I used to love, I'm a romantic like that.

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Real Estate have finally changed up their sound a bit and I'm well in to it:

Aye, I was not expecting it at all but think I'm on board... 

I haven't been around this thread yet this year. What are people raving about so far? 

I'm loving The Big Moon and Georgia. Both albums fantastic. 

In future threads we should maintain a post on the front page with the favourites of each month/week for easy viewing. 

12 hours ago, dentalplan said:

There's been one release day and you've listened to at least two albums from it. Just hang around, be patient.

Haha sorry, it wasn't meant in an impatient way.

Just that there were 7 pages already so potentially a decent amount of stuff I'd missed and I'm eager to dig into some new music. Last year I went way too far down the avenues of bands I already know and chilled electronic. 

44 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Haha sorry, it wasn't meant in an impatient way.

Just that there were 7 pages already so potentially a decent amount of stuff I'd missed and I'm eager to dig into some new music. Last year I went way too far down the avenues of bands I already know and chilled electronic. 

Want stuff now!!! :lol:

Save you going through the pages, I think I've captured *most* of the tracks that have copped up on here in this

Personal favourites at the moment on there:

Kudu Blue

Peaness

October Drift

Courteeners

Celeste

Caroline Rose

Bonny Light Horsemen

9 minutes ago, Quark said:

Want stuff now!!! :lol:

Save you going through the pages, I think I've captured *most* of the tracks that have copped up on here in this

Personal favourites at the moment on there:

Kudu Blue

Peaness

October Drift

Courteeners

Celeste

Caroline Rose

Bonny Light Horsemen

Like :)