2020 New Music

dentalplan

8 hours ago, priest17 said:

I know it's not "cool" to talk about "music" in election week but anyone else keeping up with the Foo Fighters little teaser tweets? They've been building up layers of a clip of a new song over the last couple of days all with the tag #LPX. I just checked and it turns out they already have nine record out so maybe this is building to their tenth studio album (X is ten in Roman numerals and LP often stands for Long Player). Usually one of you lot does all this working out for me but everyone's busy this week.

They're on SNL tomorrow so hopefully they drop this new song before doing it live coz it sounds relatively interesting.

Apparently either the album or song from the clips is called Medicine at Midnight and I’m guessing their SNL performance will be of the new song/announcing a new album. 

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Get the new Olafur Arnalds album in your ears at once. That is all.

Yea. I have been enjoying this

Others 

Jade Birds new single

And Gidge- New Light is floating a lot of boats for me. 

Just Pre-ordered the new Grandson album (not released till next year so maybe i should wait)

Oh and also on a downtempo vibe been loving the new one by Break_Fold 

Edited by fred quimby

On 11/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, fred quimby said:

It's ok in places is about all I can say sorry

On 11/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, found home in 2009 said:

I gave it a listen last week as your description of it really intrigued me, but if I'm honest I was a bit underwhelmed by it. It was pleasant enough, but didn't really grab me. Sorry 

Absolutely no need to be sorry. If it’s not for you, it’s not for you. Place would be pretty boring ( and very crowded in a field) if we all liked the same things. I just don’t go for the chart / pop acts so I’m not surprised people weren’t into it.