2020 New Music

dentalplan

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

I'm buzzing for this album. A few of the tracks haven't really landed initially but over time have settled in and I don't have one I don't like. Running Red Likes was so meh at first but its still in my head. I checked this one out to make sure it wasn't actively bad and it seems good so I'm leaving it at that and waiting till December now. That and Macca III set to make December 11th my new Christmas.

Bring Me the Horizon’s new’un is good if that’s your kind of thing. Not gonna win over a single new fan, but it’s a good album/EP of what they do best.

Nothing’s new album is the one that’s standing out to me the most this morning. Full of big juicy shoe gaze bangers. Highly recomend.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Bring Me the Horizon’s new’un is good if that’s your kind of thing. Not gonna win over a single new fan, but it’s a good album/EP of what they do best.

Nothing’s new album is the one that’s standing out to me the most this morning. Full of big juicy shoe gaze bangers. Highly recomend.

Never heard of Nothing before, giving it a spin now and me likey.  Good shout FF. 

Half tempted by the BMTH EP for the guest tracks.  Will definitely give the Nova Twins track a spin later.

Edited by Quark

New release from Lime Cordiale sounds great, just seen they are re(?)releasing their album from earlier this year which is an AOTY contender for me but with an additional 6 tracks. Not the biggest fan of when bands do this but I didn't get round to buying a physical copy of the original so this one will include everything.

Common's album is so good, I liked Black America Again but haven't loved anything since Be, this is ticking boxes across the board from me. Been a bit disappointed today with The Wytches delayed, Arianna not being great and Busta Rhymes overstuffing his album but this is really great. Hopefully that's the day fixed