2020 New Music

dentalplan

5 minutes ago, Tommy101 said:

'Two or three' Arcade Fire albums written in lock down. Doesn't sound like they're immediately on the horizon but good news.

Nice. Now fingers crossed they just pare that down to one really fucking good album rather than two or three so-so albums, although I imagine it’ll more than likely end up being a two parter kind of deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Nice. Now fingers crossed they just pare that down to one really fucking good album rather than two or three so-so albums, although I imagine it’ll more than likely end up being a two parter kind of deal.

Across a couple of albums you’d expect at least 5-6 grade A tunes, which I’m fully on board with. 

45 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Across a couple of albums you’d expect at least 5-6 grade A tunes, which I’m fully on board with. 

Agreed, but really wish Foals had just released the one ‘Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost’ album. Could/would/should have been an absolute banger with no filler. 

New track from Eliza & The Delusionals, youtube release not until tonight but stuck up the link anyway. Track is already live on Deezer so stuck up that as well if you want a listen now without the vid.

Yet more solid guitar indie sounds coming out of Australia.  If you liked their EP earlier this year (which of course you did because you have ears) you'l like this.

https://deezer.page.link/C8MKhEAwLdKZ5Mt3A

Edited by Quark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, st dan said:

Agreed, but really wish Foals had just released the one ‘Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost’ album. Could/would/should have been an absolute banger with no filler. 

I think the first one was good enough by itself tbh. Never saw the need for pt 2.

1 hour ago, Copperface said:

Some interesting stuff I'm looking forward to out tomorrow:

Luxembourg Signal - The Long Now

Laura Veirs - Burn Too Bright

Anna of the North - Believe

Palace Winter - ... Keep Dreaming, Buddy

and of course, Gorillaz

Aye some bangers tomorrow, I've got new Fuzz, Songhoy Blues, Clipping and Arianna Grande to add to that.

There's a bunch of stuff that I'd normally be looking forward to that's eclipsed by other stuff I'm really looking forward to as well. John Frusciante normally delivers something half decent, even if its just gonna be a cheap Thom Yorke album based off the last single I heard. I Don't Know How But They Found Me have a debut out tomorrow which should be fun enough. USA Nails one might be alright as well. Plenty to get through the week.

2 hours ago, Copperface said:

Some interesting stuff I'm looking forward to out tomorrow:

Luxembourg Signal - The Long Now

Laura Veirs - Burn Too Bright

Anna of the North - Believe

Palace Winter - ... Keep Dreaming, Buddy

and of course, Gorillaz

Yay! Another Palace Winter fan. Criminally overlooked in general. Have enjoyed the singles so far from the record. 

58 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Definitely a lot of variety out tomorrow. Other than Gorillaz I hadn’t really considered any of the previously mentioned albums but I’m looking forward to Keaton Henson, Loma, Ela Minus and This Is the Kit. Bruce Springsteen’s new one seems to be getting great reviews too.

Tomorrow is a good day