2020 New Music

dentalplan

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Big banger from disco cowboy Lazarus Kane 

Great tune, great dude, great description:

"Night Walking" was originally written as a Bond theme for ‘Live And Let Die’ back in 1973, however it lost out to Paul McCartney and Wings, whose ingenious use of the surprise reggae section was the cherry on top for Sir Roger Moore. Although 47 years has passed, Kane has not let go of ‘Night Walking’ stating ‘I think I actually wrote this for Saturday Night Fever, but I ended up sending it to the wrong studio. My bad’. Now, with the wonders of modern technology, the song has been re-recorded and updated with the latest specs. Strap in people, it’s about to get weird.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Somebody on Reddit pointed out that the previous three albums all ended up coming out earlier than announced (possibly forced due to leaking early) so we might end up getting this even earlier. Hyped either way - hope it can continue the streak of great albums. 

11 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Hot Chip remixing this Eurovision banger is exactly the type of energy we all need right now:

Plus the original is amazing in it's own right:

Liverpool must be feeling hard done by with the whole Premier League thing, but the real competition travesty is these guys not getting the chance to win Eurovision.

I've really enjoyed the new stuff from Gorillaz, which has seen me revisit their 2018 material and realise that I'd slept on some of the best music of recent years.  Hard to not feel like summer is on it's way with Mr Albarn on the speakers.