2020 New Music

dentalplan

11 hours ago, Riggins said:

Liking Spanish Love Songs. Don't expect them at Glastonbury mind. For fans of The Menzingers, Modern Baseball, Hotelier etc. 

Don't mind the new Gengahr album too.

Yep really like this, as from a page or so back. The vocals sound really familiar though - can anyone suggest the band that I may be thinking of? Or it's the same guy in another band?

On 2/7/2020 at 7:21 AM, Quark said:

Would also be remiss of me not to stick this up. Local Brighton dreampop type band Thyla have an EP out today - Everything at Once.

Love this track from it, posted this before but worth sticking up again for the EP release :)

Finally got around to coming back to this. Good work sir, really enjoying it! When it was on it the background earlier I got shades of Wolf Alice. 

27 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I think the awesomeness of that last Avalanches record has been sadly forgotten about. It’s an absolute peach of a record. Really looking forward to this next one. 

I’ve only recently gotten into them, last year or so, but for me wildflower is as good as since I left you, both absolutely stunning 

22 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Yep really like this, as from a page or so back. The vocals sound really familiar though - can anyone suggest the band that I may be thinking of? Or it's the same guy in another band?

Damn, just assumed nobody will have posted about them ha. Could be The Wonder Years?

On 2/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, fightoffyour said:

The opening song of the album sounds like Rou from Enter Shikari. Its what got me straight away.

On 2/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, fightoffyour said:

I just gave it a listen, absolutely loved it. My first thought was "that really sounds like John Darnielle" (The Mountain Goats).

2 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

Tom Misch & Yussef Dayes - What Kinda Music 

Really hope these two are there this year! 

Absolutely love it, can't wait for the album.

Feeling 99.9% they're going to be there (although I'd want a Tom solo set, but I don't think we're going to get it. Maybe a DJ set?)