2020 New Music

dentalplan

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Awesome! Assumed they'd quietly broken up.

Sankles had been making a movie. The album is a companion to it.

There's actually a single out:

And 2 came out last year that I missed:

https://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/summer-camp-announce-new-album-with-two-new-tracks

Edited by fightoffyour

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Georgia album is good, although starts off so strong with the first three absolute bangers that the rest falls a little flat with it not keeping up the pace. 

Agreed. Thought it was a bit hit and miss. As you say, it starts off very strong and then kinda drifts off. I did enjoy Till I Own It and The Thrill though.

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

did you book brighton in the end ?

Not yet, had a tot up of finances and I may perhaps possibly have overspent my gig budget somewhat between Oct and Dec...😣

But should be able to order it once payday comes in a couple of weeks!

Just now, Quark said:

Not yet, had a tot up of finances and I may perhaps possibly have overspent my gig budget somewhat between Oct and Dec...😣

But should be able to order it once payday comes in a couple of weeks!

I dont think that one will sell out so you should be ok ... many of the other venues are close though :) 

3 minutes ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Creeper have just announced a new album for May. The 2nd best band ever in case you didn’t know..

They've popped up on my twitter feed with a Brighton gig in April.  Never heard of them so I've bookmarked them as something to check out.  What's the sound like?

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

They've popped up on my twitter feed with a Brighton gig in April.  Never heard of them so I've bookmarked them as something to check out.  What's the sound like?

They’re excellent, will be huge one day! They sound like a mix between Alkaline Trio and My Chemical Romance.