2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Me whenever someone other than the golden trio is discussed

image.gif.eb6688a950ba5af573c994e7af450a72.gif

im  just trying to prompt some discussion .... or maybe we should just lock the thread and be done :) .....  Id take 2 of 3 personally ..... thats great with me , I dont want all 3 nights at the pyramid as amazing as it is to see the headliners on that stage :) 

I truly don't mind. I'll happily stick with this years 3 but frankly i'd also take AM or even Muse. 

I'd watch Macca, maybe Kendrick (need more listening) and I've seen Taylor in Manchester on her last tour (took my young daughter) Great show but I wouldn't do it again.

That night gives me a chance for an early start in the South East corner so all good!

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im  just trying to prompt some discussion .... or maybe we should just lock the thread and be done :) .....  Id take 2 of 3 personally ..... thats great with me , I dont want all 3 nights at the pyramid as amazing as it is to see the headliners on that stage :) 

Stop the vote! Stop the vote!

Sorry I mean...

Lock the thread! Lock the thread!