2021 Headliners

6 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Here, have another 

Omg thank you. 

5 minutes ago, jparx said:

What do you expect when you come in to a thread about headliners and waffle about the festival not going ahead, when there’s literally 57 other threads on the website about the future of the festival?

I'm not sure you can class one sentence as waffle? It's definition does state to speak or write at length. 

Edited by Kalopsia

4 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Over no Macca to have Reg instead of Kenny? I would vote for that 

I vote no change. Stick. Remain. Hold.

The fact is you're not really gonna get another trio of headliners that good in this day and age. I know that's going to make some of you say that there is others or even just a cheeky its great but if we just made this tiny adjustment it'd be better but really you'll know deep down its not true and I'm right.

7 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I vote no change. Stick. Remain. Hold.

The fact is you're not really gonna get another trio of headliners that good in this day and age. I know that's going to make some of you say that there is others or even just a cheeky its great but if we just made this tiny adjustment it'd be better but really you'll know deep down its not true and I'm right.

In a normal year then the vast majority of people would agree that it is an acceptable line up. You’ll never be able to please everyone though as there are only 3 headliner slots. 

There’s still a lot of unknowns about next year. If any of last years proposed headliners can’t make it for whatever reason it’s nice to talk about prospective replacements. 

Plus it gives us something other than the C word to talk about until we get the poster drop. 

Kendrick, Paul, Taylor is a god trio and perfect for the festival. Throughout these past few days I’ve felt confident we may get it again so I’m putting all my energy into it happening again.

Taylor isn’t going to sit on her arse and  do nothing if she can tour again. Especially after releasing two of the best albums in her career.

If nothing else this certainly bumps Reg up the list of potential replacements.

Current state of play:

Kendrick - Playing European festivals around Glasto, looks a lock.

Macca - Has hinted at returning but no clear dates just yet.

Taylor - I’m not aware of any dates or news that places her about next summer. Have I missed something?

5 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

In a normal year then the vast majority of people would agree that it is an acceptable line up. You’ll never be able to please everyone though as there are only 3 headliner slots. 

There’s still a lot of unknowns about next year. If any of last years proposed headliners can’t make it for whatever reason it’s nice to talk about prospective replacements. 

Plus it gives us something other than the C word to talk about until we get the poster drop. 

Yeah, fair point. I've been sticking with these headliners all summer so its been nice that people are getting back on board with it but I get your point. We spent a summer with people posting paragraphs about how Muse should do it though and it was grimmer then the WWTSE? thread.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Current state of play:

Taylor - I’m not aware of any dates or news that places her about next summer. Have I missed something?

Nothing yet other than we know rescheduled US and South American shows are to be announced. Rumours that she’s been in rehearsals recently as well.

Seems almost certain she will do something over here next year but it depends on what and when.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Current state of play:

Taylor has no dates yet but she seems to be grabbing press at the moment and is very much active. It’s only a matter of time.