2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

2 minutes ago, Kiki’s Delivery Service said:

You’ll get a big shock when you try to take your -100 IQ brain into the real world.

While I don't think Matt has represented himself well here, there's no need for that surely?

Just now, Baggins7 said:

I feel for any users logging in later to see Headliners 2021 thread being a hot topic expecting some early news or announcement

Ironically I think we have been discussing a band who will very much not be headlining in 2021.

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m leaving this site I’m done. I honestly can’t engage in this anymore. I have enjoyed times being here but enough is enough. Many of you refusing to understand anything. Bye.

Come back you silly bollocks.

I really like your views on stuff. This thread might have gone tits up, but hey, don't go.

I don't want this to turn into a witch hunt but I'm sad that you feel the need to leave the forum over this @Matt42. When so many people are disagreeing with you, you have to at least try to examine and understand why, you can't just bury your head in the sand and pretend everyone else are the only ones in the wrong.  I hope you come back, you're right that conversations like this are worth having but it has to be a two way street, not just preaching to others and refusing to see their point of view, especially when they are in the vast, vast majority.

Come back 🙂