2021 Headliners

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

It’s big it’s two headliners but I’m sure people would prefer Robyn, Billie Eilish etc. Mumfords for myself and others is a let down but it’s still a big duo. 

Robyn was still on the line up. I would of preferred Billie Eilish. 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

Robyn was still on the line up. I would of preferred Billie Eilish. 

I know she was, I meant sub rather than Mumfords. 

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Foals doesn't sounds too bad now, does it eh?

Foals would be ideal anyhow. Mumfords though, Jesus. Though they assisted one of my favourite Glastonbury moments, giving us the crowd that Nick Cave scared shitless during Stagger Lee

I'm still gonna root for Swift until she's definitely out of the picture. I imagine she'll announce rescheduled NA/SA dates over the next couple of months and we'll probably have a good idea at that point. Until then I'll go Arctics / Macca / Swift. 

Although I did think the talk about making a cultural impact and not going safe was quite interesting. Makes me think they could be taking more gambles moving forward.

Either way, doesn't seem we'll get an announcement for quite a while. 

4 minutes ago, jparx said:

I'm still gonna root for Swift until she's definitely out of the picture. I imagine she'll announce rescheduled NA/SA dates over the next couple of months and we'll probably have a good idea at that point. Until then I'll go Arctics / Macca / Swift. 

Although I did think the talk about making a cultural impact and not going safe was quite interesting. Makes me think they could be taking more gambles moving forward.

Either way, doesn't seem we'll get an announcement for quite a while. 

I really feel confident about Billie. She’d be the youngest person to headline Glastonbury, which I think is a really big achievement. Especially with the youngest Glastonbury headliner being a woman.

My hopes for 2021 are that the pyramid has Paul, Billie, Dave, Lizzo - really think they are some extremely solid and current acts for the festival to book.