2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

Jesus, catching up with those last two pages was a roller-coaster. This is the content I need. 

34 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

True dat. I’d consider him the most of likely if the trio to return at this stage in proceedings.

54 minutes ago, jparx said:

If Ken is right on Taylor, then it could be promising news for Kendrick. Or, at least, he hasn't heard explicitly that Kendrick isn't around next summer.

If Taylor ends up being ruled out, I'd be utterly devastated honestly, but if we somehow ended up with Gaga instead I'd be very pleased with the outcome all things considered. It would still be an all time trio.

Taylor will play at some point though, whether it’s 2021, 2022 or beyond, she’s about as nailed on as you can get for a future headliner. 

Keep the faith for next year anyway, ain’t over til it’s over.

29 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Taylor will play at some point though, whether it’s 2021, 2022 or beyond, she’s about as nailed on as you can get for a future headliner. 

Keep the faith for next year anyway, ain’t over til it’s over.

Oh definitely, just can’t guarantee tickets 😩 I remain optimistic for 2021 though!

6 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

I wouldn't mind to have the Artics as headliner at all. 

I was there for the last one but can’t remember it (the initial Friday excitement).  I’d cope with them headlining again.  

14 hours ago, priest17 said:

1147729.jpg.d49680158533ab05989013f3b8567e3b.jpglandscape_wenn3759595.thumb.jpg.22fa0a660043ea4ce2061c5205919739.jpg

If there’s ever a band that somehow simultaneously deserved and didn’t deserve the shit that they got, it would be the Enemy. 

Be Somebody and We’ll Live and Die in These Towns are still awesome.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I do think AM are due again. 8 odd years between their last appearance is a long time. 2013 also feels like a completely different world now, and 2007 even more distant. 

I think they’re the obvious replacement.  They’re also (well were) due to play some of their own shows in June 2021

41 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I do think AM are due again. 8 odd years between their last appearance is a long time. 2013 also feels like a completely different world now, and 2007 even more distant. 

They’ll be back on their next round I’m sure. I currently have them down as first on the list Emily would call if any of the current three drop out.

57 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

You’re right, they’re due back to stink the place out again. 

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

You’re right, they’re due back to stink the place out again. 

They really weren’t bad last time. I was there and really enjoyed it.

The idea that they stank seems to be perpetuated mainly by people who were elsewhere and has become part of the forum groupthink.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

The idea that they stank seems to be perpetuated mainly by people who were elsewhere and has become part of the forum groupthink.

Naw. The idea that they were any good is mostly from people who watched it on telly.

10 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’m not just talking about Glasto. 

I just don’t rate them live. 

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I preferred the TV watch of their Glastonbury 2013 set to being in person for both Earl's Court and Finsbury Park in the following 12 month (though in their defence, the sound at both wasn't very good).