2021 Headliners

10 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Bruh he would have been 78 and playing this year. Why not next year? Is 79 when the Sunset Squad Robots take people away?

Aye. For a guy as committed to touring as Paul McCartney the threat of illness isn't going to stop him. The biggest obstacle to him re-signing is the same as every other year; if he prefers to do his own shows.

8 hours ago, priest17 said:

314928422_p07bccm53.jpg.2a09016258d6fc569fdff45f5a028afd.jpg

We comin for you old_man

I re-watched their Park secret set the other day. 

It was great and I really want them to headline Glasto, as I’ve followed them their whole career. 

But.....

They aren’t headliner material. 

19 hours ago, reflekting said:

7085-hurricane-festival-2020-82078553_219336055773851_5219514866744104953_n.jpg

This is last year's effort so it's a pretty high retention rate. No Sam Fender, Twenty One Pilots or Lumineers next year but otherwise it is almost like-for-like. I can't see Sam Fender not showing up at Glasto after now missing 2 editions!

I've seen much worse lineups. Be ideal if Glastonbury grabbed JEW lower down. I'd be shock if The 1975 didn't make the lineup.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

And so the crumbling of the best lineup that never was begins :( 

The only person I was bothered about seeing was Macca.  Not many chances to see someone like that headline the Pyramid! Going to end up with The 1975 arent I! Christ.

• Downvote 1