2021 Headliners

8 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Email from BST saying we will find out the rebooked gigs by 13th May. If Kenny and Taylor are rebooked, it is back on, if not we have different headliners I bet.

While we'll probably learn something from that, it's worth remembering large international acts do often work to their own schedules.

Someone like Taylor for example may want to announce most or all of the European dates at the same time and wait until they're confirmed - so if she's not mentioned in the initial set of BST re-announcements I don't think it can be assumed to have any implications for us. However if they outright say she's not playing then we start to panic.

Edited by incident

Not to bring neggy-ness to this thread, but if Taylor and Kenny are confirmed for BST on the 13th it will be really hard to get excited. We need some sign that festivals might actually happen next year first. Obviously in the grand scheme of things Glastonbury being called off is very minor, but it was especially gutting given the headliners. Don't want to set myself up for that level of disappointment again!

58 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Been away for a bit again. Whats the thinking on headliners right now? 

Just seen someone on a glastonbury 'rumours' facebook page saying Ariana/Drake/Strokes, which sounds bizarre and wrong. 

They’ve quite literally plucked names from thin air with that. Weird.

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Been away for a bit again. Whats the thinking on headliners right now? 

Just seen someone on a glastonbury 'rumours' facebook page saying Ariana/Drake/Strokes, which sounds bizarre and wrong. 

Just sounds to me like someone looking at the three we’ve got this year and scrambling for a trio. Probably opened Spotify and just threw out the first three he saw.

It’s like me just going

Beyonce, Travis Scott, Genesis