2021 Headliners

1 hour ago, jparx said:

As much as I was all over the 2020 headliners, and seems greedy to want more, I'd love to see either Kenny or Macca get swapped out for Gaga. Gaga, Macca and Taylor would be incredible.

Unpopular opinion but the ship has sailed for Lady Gaga headlining Glastonbury (personally, for me).

I'd probably go and see her if it happened but it just feels like it should have happened too many times by now. There has to be a reason she hasn't come back since 2009. It almost feels like she's been absent from the festival the whole time she's been a big deal.

Strangely I think Macca is the least likely (but still pretty likely IMO). Kendrick and Taylor will be able to delay everything wholesale for a year. Macca might be a little more discerning, but strikes me as someone who’d want to come back anyway.

There’s a fair chance we’ll get all three again next year IMO.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

Swift is most likely imo since she's already confirmed she's rescheduling the tour.

But yeah I think there's a very good chance we have all three.

Yep fully agree, I’d be very surprised if we didn’t get the same 3.  

Noel to be replaced if the rumours are true, Diana Ross if she can’t get the same touring schedule again and Aerosmith if they were going to play but barring that it’ll be massively the same

3 minutes ago, Homer said:

Would people still attend... EVEN if the headliners were arcade fire, the strokes and Foals?!

As much as Kendrick and McCartney have been on my bucket list for years. 
Musically speaking, I’d enjoy that three a lot more than what we had this year. But, as a trio it’s worse.

Edited by Andy0808 v5

16 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Is this supposed to be bad? Because I prefer that than the headliners of this year 😂😂

Same for me! I was being a bit tongue in cheek - those three bands get a bit of a bad rap on here for not being big enough to headline the pyramid. Like the cure used to.