2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

19 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

So I’m late to the party in seeing that some think Oasis are reuniting next year. Do you think they’d be an option if one of the three don’t come back? I think they’d be a solid band to pursue if Paul won’t come back.

Kendrick Lamar // Oasis // Taylor Swift would be a solid post pandemic bash.

They'd probably be top pick over all three of this years headliners in normal circumstances, difficult to say what would happen if they're about and the other 3 are already pencilled in for next year now.

30 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

So I’m late to the party in seeing that some think Oasis are reuniting next year. Do you think they’d be an option if one of the three don’t come back? I think they’d be a solid band to pursue if Paul won’t come back.

Kendrick Lamar // Oasis // Taylor Swift would be a solid post pandemic bash.

If Paul it's not going to be there, I think only an Oasis reunion or Fleetwood Mac could keep that level. Crossing fingers. 

12 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Why wouldn't Macca be there?

And if he's not, then surely the best alternative is the (probably final) chance to get Elton.

Not a band that stunk out the joint last time they played and where the main attraction of a reunion is to see how quickly it all implodes again.

2 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I've missed this, has he confirmed it in an article? 

Can’t remember which festival it was but they announced they’d be returning in 2021 with most of their 2020 lineup but made a point of saying that Noel wouldn’t be playing so it’s assumed he isn’t gonna be touring then.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Can’t remember which festival it was but they announced they’d be returning in 2021 with most of their 2020 lineup but made a point of saying that Noel wouldn’t be playing so it’s assumed he isn’t gonna be touring then.

I think I've just seen this! Bristol Sounds right? That's interesting, my friend was due to see him at The Eden Sessions ....see how it plays out! 

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The only thing I'd take from it is that it's reasonably good news for the people who want a good position in front of the Pyramid for Macca 2022 but aren't huge enthusiasts of Little by Little.

Hope they get an completely polar opposite type act to fill Noel’s place to watch all the lads lads lads absolutely lose their minds.