2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

I reckon that Kendrick will rollover his European festival dates to 2021, especially as he knows what the festival is and he can always do American dates early 2021 or late 2021. Same with Swift really and the only one who we dont know about is Macca who may decide not to.

Kendrick

Macca or Arctic Monkeys

Taylor Swift

• Like 1

I'm really torn. We had three fantastic headliners this year, so if we get them next year that's absolutely brilliant.

BUT, I'm not sure what I'd do without idly speculating who might do the slots!? Piecing together the clues is all part of the fun. 

It feels weird knowing that I’ve got tickets for a Glastonbury Festival that is 15 months off, that I won’t have to go through the stress of ticket day in October (although I will be on behalf of others, and that’s just as stressful). Mix that with the disappointment of missing what looked like a possible GOAT festival this year, and even overlooking the fact that a new plague is descending, it feels like I haven’t earned the right to get excited about 2021 just yet.

9 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It feels weird knowing that I’ve got tickets for a Glastonbury Festival that is 15 months off, that I won’t have to go through the stress of ticket day in October (although I will be on behalf of others, and that’s just as stressful). Mix that with the disappointment of missing what looked like a possible GOAT festival this year, and even overlooking the fact that a new plague is descending, it feels like I haven’t earned the right to get excited about 2021 just yet.

it will happen theres   just been a slight delay .... and when it does .... wow :) 

41 minutes ago, henry bear said:

It does seem mad. I always think the wait from October to June is awful. We’ve now got to wait the lull between a festival and ticket day, and an extra 3 months before that! 

Bigger things going on in the world, but it is hard to get excited for the light at the end of the tunnel. At least we’ve got Simpson’s memes and trolls to amuse us until then!

1 hour ago, Sam Y said:

As in pyramid headliners? 

Don't worry that's a joke account that posts nonsense, it used to have a negative rep that reflected this but after a few amusingly timed bits of nonsense it has green rep I think it would be less confusing if there was some warning that it's not being serious.

Liam has been trying to get Oasis back together the whole time, this changes nothing, said the same thing after the Manchester attack. 

Also a huge concert hardly seems like the best way to help this situation. If anything he could maybe use some of his millions to help some of the struggling venues that are getting hit.

I chuckled at the tweet but nah.

Edited by priest17
Sp

So frustrating, it had just dropped to below 100 days until the festival, now we are at 461😳😳😳

hopefully Glastonbury 2021 will be the perfect post covid19 party. 

this year was supposed be really good. Scotland in the motorhome, city break to Belfast to visit my old haunts and see Lionel Ritchie, Glastonbury, latitude, probably another festival, a few family events, I fear it’s all going in the bin.

that said, people are dying and losing their jobs so at the end of the day there’s more important things to worry about. I guess.

Edited by Smeble