2021 Headliners

SomeoneListeningIn

I’ve changed my mind. I think there’s a chance of Ariana you know.

I think in terms of touring cycles Billie and Lizzo are probably going to be taking time off in 2021, as 2019 and 2020 are pretty heavy years for them.

George is taking 2020 off, so it’s him!

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Is there going to be a festival in 2021, I thought Glastonbury was having a fallow year and they were doing the Variety Bazaar?

It’s a no goer ... anyone got the it’s not happening gif ? They’ve confirmed Glastonbury keeps them busy enough :) 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Is there going to be a festival in 2021, I thought Glastonbury was having a fallow year and they were doing the Variety Bazaar?

I thought that whole thing was an Eavis bluff to hardball the neighbours into cheaper leases for land.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Superscally said:

George Ezra would be the worst headliner ever.

For you. But I think he’s now become probably one of the most safest and well known music names in Britain. He’s going to headline one day so might as well just get it over with!

10 minutes ago, kalifire said:

no chance of headlining without a strong album. Neither has Billie Eilish without another one. 

Dude billies debut album is predicted to win every single category it’s nominated for at the Grammys. It’s also one of the best selling albums of the year. With one album she’s managed to sell out 4 nights at the O2 amongst other dates in the UK. What more does it take?

Shes big enough to headline now, but I think they will get her on her next touring cycle.