HAPPY NEW YEAR! x

Slugworth

15 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Happy New Year, Fuzz. I'm glad you enjoyed your night, even if it was a quiet one. 

My friends and I ended up ordering dominoes for brunch this morning and eating it in bed. I'm not sure if that's disgusting or a really good way to start 2020. I'm now contemplating eating the left over bits cold for dinner...

To be honest, that sounds like a decent way to start the year. 

I read that your playlist went down well. Glad you had a good night... did you play Sam Paganini "Rave" in the end?

Happy New Year everyone! Back on the efests train after holiday/Christmas. For some reason unknown to me, the missus agreed to marry me in NYC just before Christmas, AND Taylor Swift was announced the same day 😂 so we had a pretty ace one.  Hope everyone else had a great one 😀

Full steam ahead to the 50th!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, jparx said:

Happy New Year everyone! Back on the efests train after holiday/Christmas. For some reason unknown to me, the missus agreed to marry me in NYC just before Christmas, AND Taylor Swift was announced the same day 😂 so we had a pretty ace one.  Hope everyone else had a great one 😀

Full steam ahead to the 50th!

That’s the first dance sorted then :) congratulations :) 

1 hour ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

To be honest, that sounds like a decent way to start the year. 

I read that your playlist went down well. Glad you had a good night... did you play Sam Paganini "Rave" in the end?

In the end I concluded that that track might be a bit too banging for the 9-10pm slot, given the mixed crowd. The Fitzgerald remix and the Floorplan tune made the cut from your recs though. Its crazy how easy it is to fill an hour - and after sticking the playlist on I seemed to spend most of the hour making margaritas rather than actually dancing. I did have the intention of playing the more banging ones later on, in the post-midnight musical free for all (particularly as the the "mixed" crowd thinned out a bit to leave the hardcore partiers), but I am unable to confirm whether that actually happened or not for obvious reasons!

• 1 year later...

That reminds me of a (possibly apocryphal) story from when I was a teenager. A kid the same age as me called Jackson supposedly dropped acid at a house party when we were 15/16 and the result was a hamster being divided neatly in two by a pair of scissors...

3 hours ago, blutarsky said:

That reminds me of a (possibly apocryphal) story from when I was a teenager. A kid the same age as me called Jackson supposedly dropped acid at a house party when we were 15/16 and the result was a hamster being divided neatly in two by a pair of scissors...

That hamster had it coming to them for a long time, I'd say. I mean they are virtually asking for it those hamsters.

Happy spring everyone! Let it be better than this winter! I really believed that the New Year will bring us better news and the end of the pandemic, but I was wrong. Now I plan to organize a party for my birthday in April and cheer myself up by having a good time with friends. I found a professional company in the UK that offers the audio visual hire for different events and festivals. My colleague sings in a rock group and I think that he will help me with the musical accompaniment. Honestly, I always made birthday parties in bars or restaurants and for me, it is a perfect chance to celebrate in such conditions as nowadays. But I afraid a lot that lockdown may interfere with the event.

Edited by juttamaul