best lineup of the decade?

gabrielomachado

2012 was solid. I was at 2nd on 3rd during the great MH,C&S, prodigy scandal. My biggest regret that year was watching Dropkicks over Soundgarden. I thought they'd be brilliant, they were far from it and now I'll never see Cornell. Best line up for me was 2010 although 18 is pretty close.

On 1/2/2020 at 7:37 PM, Andre91 said:

For my own personal tastes, 2017 was probably the best year. It was the first year I attended for the full weekend and it was great. 

Same, shame the low attendance that year seems to have pushed them back to the old safe bookings ever since.

And we got the weather for once ☀️

3 hours ago, escapehere said:

Same, shame the low attendance that year seems to have pushed them back to the old safe bookings ever since.

And we got the weather for once ☀️

Biffy's day on that year was great, a lot of new and fresh bands on mainstage and good and new metal bands on 2nd. Download should go more on that direction

1 hour ago, gabrielomachado said:

Biffy's day on that year was great, a lot of new and fresh bands on mainstage and good and new metal bands on 2nd. Download should go more on that direction

I agree but it was also the quietest day i've ever seen at Download unfortunately

Never been to Download (hope to change that one day, if the lineups get better!), but 2014 is a year I look back on with regret, would have loved to have went that year. A7X and Linkin Park headlining, with Linkin Park playing Hybrid Theory in full must have been unbelievable. Throw The Offspring, Royal Blood, Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Bowling For Soup, Twenty One Pilots, The Pretty Reckless, Seether and The Used into the mix, and you've got (for me) one kickass lineup.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:00 PM, Pottsy2913 said:

but 2014 is a year I look back on with regret,

It was a great year not least because the weather was perfect. Dry and not too hot. Nearly watched Quo instead of Hybrid Theory but after 2 songs I was bored and went to main. So glad I did. Never saw them again. Don't wait for line ups to get better, you'll never go and you'll miss a whole lot of awesome memories which, for me at least, are way better than anything else.

• Like 1