Merry Christmas...

Hugh Jass

Merry Christmas folks, hope you're all having a great day! Although I disagree with it being called the most wonderful time of the year, as that's usually at the end of June 😄

Been drinking since 8. At the stage of bringing up politics (mostly via calling my mum's pets tories), and in about 3 drinks time I'll probably be drunk texting exes and whatnot. Oh happy days 😅

Edited by Gilgamesh69

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

😁 sadly no, but I did find it very useful.  A can of lynx and a zippo lighter and I incinerated a wasps nest in our shed last summer. 🐝

ill remember that tip ... for when I get some lynx for christmas .... and a shed .... a zippo lighter .... and a wasp nest ..... and a summer :) 

Having an hour or two on my own catching up on The Amazing Race Canada whilst the rest of the weirdo family watch Call The Midwife.

I’m looking forward to drunk ramblings on here in a few hours.

Especially when James Corden is announced as headlining West Holts at 21:30.

5 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

😄

Been drinking since 8. At the stage of bringing up politics (mostly via calling my mum's pets tories), and in about 3 drinks time I'll probably be drunk texting exes and whatnot. Oh happy days 

A lot of this resonates, but r.e. the bit in bold..I  find it's better to delete that shit from your phone contacts on the 22nd. And then you only have blind drunk fam arguments to guilt wake up to.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bisque said:

Having an hour or two on my own catching up on The Amazing Race Canada whilst the rest of the weirdo family watch Call The Midwife.

I’m looking forward to drunk ramblings on here in a few hours.

Especially when James Corden is announced as headlining West Holts at 21:30.

31 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Don't you dare

I felt a really high amount of self-loathing whilst watching his G&S performance. But now my family are all watching EastEnders....so... I kind of want him back?

I still draw the line at West Holts though

Edited by Sasperella

21 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

A lot of this resonates, but r.e. the bit in bold..I  find it's better to delete that shit from your phone contacts on the 22nd. And then you only have blind drunk fam arguments to guilt wake up to.

You are most probably right. But I'm one of those folk that just gets extra depressed around Xmas time tbh, which usually leads to reminiscing on lost loves and other regrets lmao

Just now, Gilgamesh69 said:

You are most probably right. But I'm one of those folk that just gets extra depressed around Xmas time tbh, which usually leads to reminiscing on lost loves and other regrets lmao

Same... Which is exactly why I delete that shit! 

Doesn't stop them texting you mind....<_<

15 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Same... Which is exactly why I delete that shit! 

Doesn't stop them texting you mind....<_<

Aye but I think while it may seem easy on paper, it can be hard to delete all the contact details and messages etc from someone, especially if it's someone you once deeply cared about . It's almost like trying to erase the memories

31 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Merry Christmas all, loving a bit of Dolly on BBC2 to get me in the Glasto spirit

Yes! Switched over at 10.30. The flags are giving me all the Glasto love 🙂 Keep showing my fam where I was in the crowd and now sure they give a shit ..

Edited by Sasperella

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yes! Switched over at 10.30. The flags are giving me all the Glasto love 🙂 Keep showing my fam where I was in the crowd and now sure they give a shit ..

Sat with my old man, loves his country music and wants to hear about all my Glasto experiences, perfect Christmas night