Whats your top go-to food and drink venue at Glastonbury?

superhands91

7 hours ago, glasto-worker said:

this is how it looked in 2011 - its the only WBC controlled bar that opens up a few days before the gates are open to the Public - this shot was the Tuesday night so its all various crews and workers.

Its named after the WBC own pub { 68 Clapham Manor St Clapham Town SW4 6DZ} that they have owned for over 20 years.

I will pass on your remarks to the Bar Manager as he will be pleased.

2011-wbc-20.thumb.jpg.234a0615fdb48618a0ae7c6e646c6464.jpg

Thanks, love the place, it’s a great location. 

• 2 years later...

I have a rule about not returning to the same place twice during a festival, no matter how good it is. So I need to plan pretty carefully when I'll make my one trip to Goan Fish Curry, when I have my Smoking Buns burger, which day/meal I go for the Delhi Dosa etc.

22 hours ago, Mark0 said:

Both my daughter and I are Celiac (not through choice) , its our first Glastonbury so we are wondering if there is much in the way of Gluten free food  ?

There will be. I believe if you go to the information points when you get there they may be able to give you a list. 

• Like 1