The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll

Hugh Jass

The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll  

478 members have voted

1. 1. What are we thinking?

• Fantastic! Won’t her miss her for anything!
    • Good. Will probably be there.
    • Might pop along if nothing else grabs my fancy.
    • Not my thing, will probably be elsewhere.
    • Boo! Bring out the proper bands for the lads
    • I am Neil Lonsdale

I think there's going to be some really decent alternatives as I would think its pretty obvious to be a bit of a polarising booking. well... its probably also a bit obvious there will be decent alternatives as its Glastonbury.. but you know what I mean, maybe someone quite heavy to balance it out.. (praying for RATM still!)

I Think she is a great booking, speaking to my mates it's a big split . 

Taylor Swift..... she's martmite

you know that ginger bollocks will come on stage with her , 

but people will love her massive sing along , great feelings

I will be some where else , but good booking . 

the Eavis video reminded me of this 

13 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

I concur. Very now (I'm not now, I'm then).

I'm not going to complain as I can offer nothing as an alternative. 

I'm generally fairly now but still am not a fan at all. Glad to have a night away from the pyramid though because I'll be at kendrick & macca for sure

17 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

I've had to leave both Glasto Chat and Glasto Goers on Facebook. Consistently bonkers the comments on there.

I leave and rejoin that group constantly. I realised last year that the demographic on there is very different as to the one I'm in so didn't rejoin this time around. After many comments of last years 'Foals should have headlined, it was a bad festival because they didn't' atitude. 

The glory of Glastonbury is that there is usually something for everyone.  I don't really know TS but will listen to some of her stuff over the coming months and may surprise myself.  But if she doesn't float my boat I'm certain that I'll find something else that will.

I hate Shake It Off with a passion, quite like Blank Space and largely dislike most other stuff I've heard on the radio. Thanks to the good folk on here though, I'm aware there's more to her than radio pop gubbins. I've therefore listened to a fair bit of her old stuff and was pleasantly surprised to find that despite my initial scepticism, it's mostly awful. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

If I get a ticket and there isn't someone I am super excited about I'd be up for it. If I'm volunteering and have to sacrifice her to watch Macca I will (though would possibly sacrifice Kendrick over her). Greta booking generally though

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I hate Shake It Off with a passion, quite like Blank Space and largely dislike most other stuff I've heard on the radio. Thanks to the good folk on here though, I'm aware there's more to her than radio pop gubbins. I've therefore listened to a fair bit of her old stuff and was pleasantly surprised to find that despite my initial scepticism, it's mostly awful. 

Close the post, this is over ???????

3 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Solid opening, lovely build up and a solid bait and switch to finish with a punchline that's amusing without being offensive.

9/10

I've been very hesitant of sharing the rumour with my other half thinking h'll go "ah bugger it's all shit I don't want to go" as he can be very funny when it comes to headliners but I was shocked that he said "I really like some of her stuff"  ?

For me its about everything that Glastonbury is all about but my other half loves live music and we're going to see Paul Weller next year in Amsterdam and The Who in somewhere I forget ? but Glasto is a big deal for us as we have to travel from Jersey and because of my "different abilities" we need a motorhome so as we sold ours 6 years ago (which was the last time we managed to get tickets) we now have to hire one, so it's our holiday of the year we leave Jersey on the Monday before and leave on the following Monday so its near enough a whole week which but we've agreed no Christmas pressies just our trip to Glastonbury is our big treat. 

So when I managed to get tickets there was some heavy celebrations now OH is up for the fest in all its glory and we may lurk around the Pyramid longer than normal is a surprise ?

• Upvote 2