The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll

Hugh Jass

The Taylor Swift Reaction Poll  

478 members have voted

1. 1. What are we thinking?

• Fantastic! Won’t her miss her for anything!
    • Good. Will probably be there.
    • Might pop along if nothing else grabs my fancy.
    • Not my thing, will probably be elsewhere.
    • Boo! Bring out the proper bands for the lads
    • I am Neil Lonsdale

18 minutes ago, sedra said:

Wasn’t really my thing but I went to Wembley in the fallow year to see her with my niece. Was a fantastic show and really great performance. Will look forward to seeing her again- keep an open mind people! 

Similar situation with me - took my daughter to see her at Croke Park in Dublin the same year and she knocked it out of the park - we were all really impressed.  This is going to be a million times better.  Agree on the "keep an open mind people" comment - she has so many bangers it is ridiculous.  I don't think a lot of people realise how good she is.

I would like to see Taylor as I wouldn't fork out for her own show. However if one of my favourites are on at the same time, I could easily be drawn away.

Noel on other would be a bit annoying as I'm a fan, and want him on the lineup, but I've seen him a fair few times already. Would rather he was a pyramid sub.

Edited by Lubic87

The comments on this forum are so much more enlightened and refreshing than those on facebook. On here even if you don't like her you at least respect that is a strong booking. People on Facebook just make me want to kill myself! 

I'll go and see her cause she has enough hits for it To be a good show I think, but I wouldn't pay to see her at her own gig. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

No bright lines between options and 4 either for me if we're being critical 

Assuming you meant 3 or 4, and I don't think so. I'll absolutely not be there, and would rather someone else be playing so I or any of my group might go, but I don't want it to the Foals instead 

1 minute ago, Doug85 said:

Yes and I meant why did you need to be anymore negative than option 4? 

Because I'll definitely not be there, rather than probably, and I think it's a shit booking, regardless of her commercial success.

But that doesn't make me a gammon demanding dad-rock bands.

2 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Because I'll definitely not be there, rather than probably, and I think it's a shit booking, regardless of her commercial success.

But that doesn't make me a gammon demanding dad-rock bands.

Totally entitled to your opinion but I'm sorry that's bollocks. She's a fantastic booking, probably the best they could have made other than the out of touch acts who have stayed away. 

Fair enough you wont be there but she will have a huge crowd...=great booking 

6 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Totally entitled to your opinion but I'm sorry that's bollocks. She's a fantastic booking, probably the best they could have made other than the out of touch acts who have stayed away. 

Fair enough you wont be there but she will have a huge crowd...=great booking 

Does any Pyramid headliner not get a huge crowd?

5 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Completely agree - there is no way it could be described as a shit booking.  You may not like her, but that doesn't = shit booking.

Macca - personally not that interested, but I don't think its a shit booking