Benja100

POLL TO CHEER YOU UP: FUDGE

POLL TO CHEER YOU UP: FUDGE  

107 members have voted

1. 1. What would be your preferred flavor of fudge to be gifted?

• Chocolate Orange
    • Salted Caramel
    • Sailor Jerry Rum & Choc Covered Raisin

Hi All

I know people are not that happy today so I've been meaning to ask this for a few weeks - I make home-made non-narcotic fudge and distribute it to the most needy @ Glasto - the weak, weary, vulnerable, young, old, and then after sorting them out I give it to stewards, anyone friendly, or in fact, anyone.

I take a medium size tupperware box onto site every morning and basically just hand it out

So the question is - which flavor would you most like to try?  I can only make one due to the size of my tray.

• Upvote 3

I really don’t want to know about the fudge right now :(

ive had enough fudge to last a lifetime 

Edited by crazyfool1

39 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I'm very sorry :(

I have to say though however bad you think things are going to be, and I don't know your circumstances, this is not Germany in 1939.  Whatever you think the worst case scenario is going to be - that is usually not the one that plays out

Please try and be positive and if you can bring yourself to vote on the fudge that might bring just a smidge of cheer :) 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

See the exit poll thread! 

19 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

I'm very sorry :(

I have to say though however bad you think things are going to be, and I don't know your circumstances, this is not Germany in 1939.  Whatever you think the worst case scenario is going to be - that is usually not the one that plays out

Please try and be positive and if you can bring yourself to vote on the fudge that might bring just a smidge of cheer :) 

Just a couple of major worries ... I’m unable to see a diabetes consultant at the moment due to waiting times my annual appointment is 3 months overdue and I’ve still not had a letter despite phone calls ... and the fact life prolonging  insulin is made only in the Eu ... apart from that all good ... but I’ve gone salted caramel to add some salt to my wounds 

Edited by crazyfool1

3 minutes ago, Benja100 said:

Chocolate Orange is creeping up!

@crazyfool1 have you got a ticket yet BTW?

Unfortunately not yet work or April resale for me 

Bit early for advice but in the coach resale I’d go for Thursday London off the bat. Thursday is far less popular so better chances of getting in, and there will be way more seats leaving London than anywhere else. That’s what I’d do and my tip :)   Worry about getting to London afterwards it’s not that difficult! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Benja100 said:

Hi All

I know people are not that happy today so I've been meaning to ask this for a few weeks - I make home-made non-narcotic fudge and distribute it to the most needy @ Glasto - the weak, weary, vulnerable, young, old, and then after sorting them out I give it to stewards, anyone friendly, or in fact, anyone.

I take a medium size tupperware box onto site every morning and basically just hand it out

So the question is - which flavor would you most like to try?  I can only make one due to the size of my tray.

What a thoroughly decent and nice thing to do. Nice one.

I went for the Sailor Jerry Rum & Choc Covered Raisin, mainly because rum and raisin ice cream is my favorite ice cream. Now, if we were talking lollops then my top two are lemonade sparkles and cider pops. However, we're not talking about them, so sorry for the diversion.

Oh, and it's nice of you to start a thread aimed at taking people's mind's away from the doom and gloom of the election results. Thank you.

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

What a thoroughly decent and nice thing to do. Nice one.

I went for the Sailor Jerry Rum & Choc Covered Raisin, mainly because rum and raisin ice cream is my favorite ice cream. Now, if we were talking lollops then my top two are lemonade sparkles and cider pops. However, we're not talking about them, so sorry for the diversion.

Oh, and it's nice of you to start a thread aimed at taking people's mind's away from the doom and gloom of the election results. Thank you.

Yes but unfortunately while plenty of people wanted fudge there isn't a clear majority for any one kind of fudge ?

1 hour ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Yes but unfortunately while plenty of people wanted fudge there isn't a clear majority for any one kind of fudge ?

I'm not sure - I mean at this point in time salted caramel is leaps and bounds ahead of the other two % wise, and near enough double what the other fudges have polled. Obviously if this were a proportional representation type 'Fudge Off' at this exact moment in time, then it would be even stevens. I think, anyway.

can sailor jerry rum and chocolate covered raisin form a coalition with chocolate orange ? that might give us a hung fudge :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

On 12/13/2019 at 8:55 PM, Benja100 said:

non-narcotic fudge

Thought this was supposed to cheer me up. ? if only I'd read post before voting. ?

Will you show the results per campsite?  Is there a railway line divide?  What about east / west camper?  On or off site?  Virgins vs old timers?  I need data data data. 

PS I’m a proud South Park Chocolate  Oranger and what a generous gift to the festival. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone for the banter and vote

Salted caramel was always going to win this one, whilst no one really loves it, it had all the big corporations behind it pushing its agenda, like Tesco’s, and people felt they had no choice even thou the other flavours did look more appealing