• Conservatives
    • Green Party
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • Other

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

just under 2 hours to go and im bricking it :( ... this is so vital for everyones future .... ive been looking for all signs of hope possible today ... 

You and me both, Dipped into social media but decided to avoid it from now on  apart of course for efests! The main worry seems to be the north of England 

12 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

As an aside, Andy Burnham's office is 2 below where I work. Saw him at 6. He was laughing. Im taking that as a good sign.

I know he has the title of Mayor but I have absolutely no idea what function he actually fills. He does not even wear the ceremonial clobber. He just gets pictured handing trophies over to the City captain, outside the town hall, when they have a parade. Best job ever.

I am sure he will be happy. They could have called Manchester as a Labour win by dinner time. Its the only time I am happy to say Manchester is Red.

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

My local MP is Tory Alun Cairns; until very recently the Welsh Secretary. He had to resign from that last month after it emerged a former aide of his had sabotaged a rape trial. Cairns had stated he’d been unaware of the aide’s actions; a leaked email show that to be a lie. He’s been our MP for 9 years, I’m desperately hoping we finally give him the boot this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/nov/06/alun-cairns-welsh-secretary-resigns-from-cabinet-over-trial-allegations

Been gunning for this result ever since the election was called. Send that sniveling, useless, brit-nat rape apologist back to London with his tail between his legs, where he wants to be anyway, as he's never shown his home country anything to say he gives a shit. Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Voted Labour today, although I'm far from a Corbyn lover and have voted Lib Dem in the past. Couldn't risk our constituency going blue, though. Same reason I voted Labour last time too. An hour and 20 minutes until those exit polls...

Exactly the same. I really don’t like Corbyn, I don’t even like the local Labour candidate. This vote was not about what I want to vote for but trying to get rid of the current nightmare situation that we’re in. 

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

Exactly the same. I really don’t like Corbyn, I don’t even like the local Labour candidate. This vote was not about what I want to vote for but trying to get rid of the current nightmare situation that we’re in. 

100% this. The shower of c**ts in government now are just beyond comprehension. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

That’s the sort of astute incisive in depth political assessment that we don’t get from Laura   Kuenssberg ! 

its the sort im not going to get anyway as im moving to ITV in protest at her Boris c**k s**king 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

its the sort im not going to get anyway as im moving to ITV in protest at her Boris cock sucking 

Given his history of lying, double standards and past record he certainly hasn’t been subjected to the same level of scrutiny as corbyn. That’s why he avoided the Andrew Neil interview, the guy who would have really got him riled unlike Kuenssberg who just fluttered her eyes at him 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Given his history of lying, double standards and past record he certainly hasn’t been subjected to the same level of scrutiny as corbyn. That’s why he avoided the Andrew Neil interview, the guy who would have really got him riled unlike Kuenssberg who just fluttered her eyes at him 

and a small amount of breaking the law with potential  postal vote revelations yesterday 

Edited by crazyfool1

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

political discussion with no sign of Neil ... perhaps hes preparing the stand by your beds tweet ? or the go and hide under the covers one ? 

I can only hope his beer fridge is as well stocked as mine. Tomorrow we set sail to hell, it'd be rude to not bring a hangover along.

Just now, priest17 said:

I can only hope his beer fridge is as well stocked as mine. Tomorrow we set sail to hell, it'd be rude to not bring a hangover along.

im up at 5am so no alcohol for me ... the exit poll will determine how late I stay up ..... I suppose if you empty it now there will be one to hide in