• Conservatives
    • Green Party
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • Other

28 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

We live in a Tory country. As much as we like to pretend otherwise.

They have totally taken over. The left in the UK is dead. It doesn’t connect with the majority.

i love the left in the country. I love my dreams for how the country could be but it is just a dream. I truly think after tonight the left is totally dead.

I love you all. But our dreams are just dreams.

Spare a thought for those of us shackled to one instead.

28 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Move the border further south to where the M6 joins the M5 and declare Pilton as a colony! That should give enough space for all who want to join us 

My mate lives a stone throw from Glasto , with the exception of Mr Eavis it’s very blue 

41 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

To be honest, fuck this country. 

I kind of get that, and I kind of don't. I'll sound a bit gung ho, and more than a little bit w*nk here, but in WW1 and WWII people actually laid down the only lives they had for us, and for democracy, and for decency. And all we have to do is vote in the right direction to maintain that, and yet oceans of people won't do that. Fuck em'. Selfish w*nkers. I'd take a drop in my living standards at a moments notice if I knew it was universal and therefore of help. Tax my bollocks off, but then don't go giving large scale contracts within the economy to your mates etc. 

Local paper said no difference in polling numbers this year. Last vote was a margin of 770 so I think hope of increased numbers didn't happen here. We may have just turned blue. Waiting for results and our lib dem candidate is strong here. Very involved and respected.