• Conservatives
    • Green Party
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • SNP
    • UKIP
    • Other

15 minutes ago, ShakeyCrash said:

Brexit of course. People want it done and see Johnson as being able to put and end to it. Most likely it’ll drag on for years, and as it does the homeless epidemic i see with my own eyes will get worse and worse. 

A friend of the family recently joined the House of Lords. She said Boris will take us out of the European union within a year but will need at least another 10 years to get us out fully. I can't bear the thought of the state we will be in, in 5 years time let alone 10

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Move to Scotland

I would love to, I adore Scotland and visit Edinburgh frequently. Unfortunately we are stuck where we are as business is tied as it's our home as well. Can't move it. I honestly feel sick. I think our safe Lib Dem seat has gone red and that means I'm surrounded by people who believe I shouldn't be here. 

I feel like all my hope has been ripped put of me and I'm just hollow inside. I just don't understand it. 

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

As nice as all the offers are, we can't all move to Scotland.

This country is fucked.

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I would love to, I adore Scotland and visit Edinburgh frequently. Unfortunately we are stuck where we are as business is tied as it's our home as well. Can't move it. I honestly feel sick. I think our safe Lib Dem seat has gone red and that means I'm surrounded by people who believe I shouldn't be here. 

I feel like all my hope has been ripped put of me and I'm just hollow inside. I just don't understand it. 

I know, I say it half-jovially but, im fucking destroyed too.

Just now, H.M.V said:

By the looks of it there was no such thing as a safe seat. 

Hence the 'hopefully' caveat. 

It's strange watching the sun come up on a beautiful, crisp winter morning while the old country looks like it's going through a night of hell

5 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

Come and join us on the Emerald Isle lads :D it’s just like the uk but with a slightly less shit government and much better Guinness. If you’ve one Irish grandparent you can get a passport. 

Fuck it, Im game.

My Grandma is Mrs Doyle. Im off to Waterford.

They are gunna tske Heywood & Middleton, my seat. Im not that surprised at that. 

I never thought it'd be like this though. Turnout is lower than ecpected

Edited by FuzzyDunlop