jump

Knotfest 2020

Am actually well hyped for this. Bit unsure about travel and accommodation in Milton Keynes but oh well. It's where I was born, so perhaps I'm due a return!

Wonder what the prices will be like though...

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Just saw this on O2; tickets won't be on sale for another month it seems...

Screenshot_20191211_195414_com.goldengekko.o2pm.jpg

The fan club pre-sale is on the 19th Dec, just join it on their website.

looking forward to do this, mainly because download lineup isn't good for me

little prediction with bands that are around at the time: Evanescence / Mastodon / Amon Amarth / Static-X / As I Lay Dying / FEVER 333 / Darkest Hour

Are we thinking big green coach will be in on this like the Rammstein events this year? Just wondering whether I should look at accommodation or not.

FB_IMG_1576083875435.jpg

Anyone else find it odd they are using London landmarks in the poster for an event that isn't in London?

On my wish list for the undercard I'd like Ghost, Body Count, Skindred, Frank Carter, Korn, Crossfaith and Clutch. If they get two or three of those that will get me a tix.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Is it normal for an event like this to be announced with tickets going on sale a month later?

Not normal.on the whole but the january tour had locations and dates announced a month before on sale date

Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach, Cradle of Filth, Anthrax, Code Orange, Static-X and Employed To Serve are my early shouts to play this. 

Edited by Andre91

11 hours ago, jump said:

The fan club pre-sale is on the 19th Dec, just join it on their website.

The free membership says, " Tier Two Pre-Sale Access "

The $40 membership says, " pre-sale access when available"

Wondering what the specific differences are(?)

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach, Cradle of Filth, Anthrax, Code Orange, Static-X and Employed To Serve are my early shouts to play this. 

If Papa Roach played then I'd defo go...I think Reading might have them though as there is no reason to hold them back with no other UK shows.

Papa Roach would be great. Does anyone think A Day To Remember will play as they aren't at Download, played Reading last year and are due a new album out? 

Not that I have any examples myself but I sure hope the lineup for this is better than a lot of the shite being touted in this thread, although I’m probably being optimistic there.

Although tbf a shit lineup would save me a ton of money, so I’m on the fence over which way I’m going here ?

3 hours ago, foolee said:

Papa Roach would be great. Does anyone think A Day To Remember will play as they aren't at Download, played Reading last year and are due a new album out? 

ADTR is a great shout, as an expended band to play Download they would be the crowd with a lot of crossover. Give me them and Papa Roach and not complaints over anyone else. I'm sure a lot of bands will want to be part of it but Slipknot usually when at Downloaf have day lineups I couldn't care about. Get bloody Andrew WK opening.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:33 AM, FloorFiller said:

Not that I have any examples myself but I sure hope the lineup for this is better than a lot of the shite being touted in this thread, although I’m probably being optimistic there.

Although tbf a shit lineup would save me a ton of money, so I’m on the fence over which way I’m going here ?

Preach, really hoping this has a great line up and isn’t filled with hot garbage like Papa Roach and BFMV

On 12/11/2019 at 9:29 PM, gabrielomachado said:

looking forward to do this, mainly because download lineup isn't good for me

little prediction with bands that are around at the time: Evanescence / Mastodon / Amon Amarth / Static-X / As I Lay Dying / FEVER 333 / Darkest Hour

I absolutely love As I Lay Dying but I believe they are (really annoyingly) not allowed in this country due to Tim's criminal record. New album is awesome and they were great when I saw them years back, quite tempted to tie a Europe weekend in with seeing them