I made a website that helps you create mock-up festival lineup posters

vampa

Indeed I don't want to to use any copyrighted images or fonts I don't have the license for. Right now titles etc can be added w/ the custom background option but I'm hoping to eventually add some other features to do with the background design/festival title but I'm still thinking about it.

4 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

How do i get that Glastonbury image at top?

The website is mainly for laying out the text because I cannot use any copyrighted images.

You can put any image from your computer in the background that you want, but right now it will stretch the image to fit the default poster size of 1080x1440. I'm thinking of ways to improve the custom background feature but for now you'd have to create or find a background that suits those dimensions.

I've been trying to make a fake poster for the last hour. It's honestly difficult to even think of who could play, then putting them in the right order, and making sure they're not already ruled out? Ffs. I realized its really hard as I usually dont know half the lineup anyways so trying to plug in names in the right spot when I have never listened to them. At some point I gave up trying to make sense of anything.

Keeping that in mind, this is my horrible attempt

20191207_150753.jpg

• Upvote 2

Since you guys are going with two alternating text colors I made an update to the site that lets you choose how many colors to alternate through. That way you aren't seeing two yellow names in a row every 7 band names.

The background looks great btw maelzoid

• Upvote 1