Sign in to follow this  
Suprefan

Booking a Train to Glasto

I'm sure its probably a bit too early for this, but when does booking open up for the dates to take the train to the festival? Right now its up til mid May, so just wondering if there will be an announcement as to then its available, or just being on the gwr email list will suffice? Thanks!

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I'm sure its probably a bit too early for this, but when does booking open up for the dates to take the train to the festival? Right now its up til mid May, so just wondering if there will be an announcement as to then its available, or just being on the gwr email list will suffice? Thanks!

It depends on what train network you're using but you can book trains on   GWR for 6 months in advance so you'll be able to book your train in about a months time.  

I doubt there'll be a special announcement for it so just set an alarm on your calendar! 

7 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

It depends on what train network you're using but you can book trains on   GWR for 6 months in advance so you'll be able to book your train in about a months time.  

I doubt there'll be a special announcement for it so just set an alarm on your calendar! 

Cheers, thanks!

Have you checked out the coach options? I've found the coach much easier because it'll bring you right on site to Gate A, rather than the train where you get to Castle Cary then have to get a bus on site - have a look at National Express, they run lots of services :)