Bastards

guypjfreak

27 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

It's like the prize winning photo with the baby and vulture, you can't interfere with nature and the order of life 

Lolol country file photo of the year.. The very secretive carnapper of Hampshire lol

Y’see, more reasons why having an old, unsexy and thoroughly functional car is much better - nobody covets my bonnet or seating, and nobody thinks I’m overcompensating for my tiny genitals either! 
I have other ways of doing that ?

10 minutes ago, eastynh said:

It. They is plural.It can identify in what ever manner it wants but it is a singular pronoun. Therefore it can't be a they, it must be an it.

I'd love to know the kind of stuff you've quoted, but just don't. It was small wonder I never excelled at learning foreign languages at school, when I couldn't even understand my own language.

I've had a thought though - maybe Matt42 has 'inside' knowledge that Sam Smith suffers from three completely different personalities within the one human form. Maybe Matt42, is actually 'positively' trying to reach out to Sam, to try to help him - ala Sybil, and in doing so, recognises that he has to use the term 'They', in order for Sam to recognise and 'heal'.  Or am I talking cobblers?

You see, this is what happens when you stay up for two nights on the trot without sleep. Just say 'No' kids. 

59 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'd love to know the kind of stuff you've quoted, but just don't. It was small wonder I never excelled at learning foreign languages at school, when I couldn't even understand my own language.

I've had a thought though - maybe Matt42 has 'inside' knowledge that Sam Smith suffers from three completely different personalities within the one human form. Maybe Matt42, is actually 'positively' trying to reach out to Sam, to try to help him - ala Sybil, and in doing so, recognises that he has to use the term 'They', in order for Sam to recognise and 'heal'.  Or am I talking cobblers?

You see, this is what happens when you stay up for two nights on the trot without sleep. Just say 'No' kids. 

Its an interesting concept Yog. Would it having split personalities over ride it being one single physical entity? 

Its all a bit fightclub.

26 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Use of They as a singular pronoun is well established, so you're incorrect from a grammar POV.  And that's before you even touch on the matter of being a dick over someone's preferred pronouns.

That would be fine in the grammatical sense if he was of unspecified gender Unfortunately for him, his gender is specified as a male. He has not had any gender realignment surgery and there is no news or history of him having any chromosone or hormonal imbalance. So he can identify as what ever he wants, it will not change the fact that he is a male/man/he.

3 minutes ago, eastynh said:

That would be fine in the grammatical sense if he was of unspecified gender Unfortunately for him, his gender is specified as a male. He has not had any gender realignment surgery and there is no news or history of him having any chromosone or hormonal imbalance. So he can identify as what ever he wants, it will not change the fact that he is a male/man/he.

What the fuck is the matter with you?

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Ah - I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. My mistake.

Regardless of my personal preferences, ideas and prejudices what have you, I would feel like a bit of a nasty c**t ignoring someone who said "Ah sorry, being referred to in that way makes me feel really uncomfortable". Means nothing to me. Means everything to them. There's an easy option here. Why would I police the matter and insist on it when I could just show empathy and respect.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Nothing wrong with me what so ever. In a world full of genuine racism, discrimination and suffering, it just annoys me when people get on their high horse over none issues. Who gives a toss what anyone self identifies as?  What he self identifies as makes no difference to what he physically is. He has not been discriminated against in any way.

Now if he is suffering from mental health issues then I apologise sincerely as that is a whole different ball game. It does not change what he physically is.

You may disagree with me but I think the man is an attention seeking pratt.

7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

So, some thieves robbed me the other day. They took everything I owned, except for the soap, towels, and deodorant. Dirty bastards.

Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Yakk yak 

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Who says it's a non issue? Is that your call?

59639d471500002000bfcd2c.jpeg?ops=crop_0

I don't mind you calling me a dick or you disagreeing with my opinion, thats fair enough. Please don't liken me to a racist bigot who hacks the phones, of the parents of murdered school children though.

Until it is scientifically proven otherwise, Sam Smith is a man, therefore he is by default a he. 

11 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Nothing wrong with me what so ever. In a world full of genuine racism, discrimination and suffering, it just annoys me when people get on their high horse over none issues. Who gives a toss what anyone self identifies as?  What he self identifies as makes no difference to what he physically is. He has not been discriminated against in any way.

Now if he is suffering from mental health issues then I apologise sincerely as that is a whole different ball game. It does not change what he physically is.

You may disagree with me but I think the man is an attention seeking pratt.

WTF..eastynh.. Play nice

......... ANY WAY..... Did any of yous see any news on these orrible c.. TS........ 

I just can't see how they can drive in strip a top end car and drive off without the security seeing ANYTHING. Especially when nowadays they have bloody cameras everywhere.. 

4 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

WTF..eastynh.. Play nice

......... ANY WAY..... Did any of yous see any news on these orrible c.. TS........ 

I just can't see how they can drive in strip a top end car and drive off without the security seeing ANYTHING. Especially when nowadays they have bloody cameras everywhere.. 

Security it on it? ?‍♂️

17 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I don't mind you calling me a dick or you disagreeing with my opinion, thats fair enough. Please don't liken me to a racist bigot who hacks the phones, of the parents of murdered school children though.

Until it is scientifically proven otherwise, Sam Smith is a man, therefore he is by default a he. 

If you don't want to be compared to Piers Morgan then don't make the exact same arguments as him.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Sex and gender are two separate things, which you know, and are deciding to be a prick about it. You've no interest in science, you've shown yourself to be completely closed minded and bigoted on the matter.