Bastards

guypjfreak

10 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I’m confused as to what the bastards did from those three pictures.

Sorry 

They stripped cars.. Literally old son... So one top of the range Land rover /range rover which ever had all the seats stolen plus the front dash and then if I remember right the pic above is from a different festival where they took the bonnet and doors.. This also happened to a couple of other top of the range cars.. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/creamfields-cars-parts-stolen-vandalised-16821038

Edited by guypjfreak

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Sorry 

They stripped cars.. Literally old son... So one top of the range Land rover /range rover which ever had all the seats stolen plus the front dash and then if I remember right the pic above is from a different festival where they took the bonnet and doors.. This also happened to a couple of other top of the range cars.. 

Jaysus. They must have been at it a long time undisturbed. That is pretty worrying.

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry 

They must have been stealing to order, someone needs a certain part and a festival car park with a multitude of vehicles should provide rich pickings. Where’s security? Always thought these fields were patrolled 

1 minute ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Someone I know had this done to him at Creamfields, took all his seats out.

One wonders where the demand for seats actually first originated. I mean, if you've got seats in your car, why would you need any more seats? Is it one careless person who somehow lost his / her seats, and this has then resulted in a fucking seat crime wave, as thieves steal to order the stolen seats, with stolen seats. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

One wonders where the demand for seats actually first originated. I mean, if you've got seats in your car, why would you need any more seats? Is it one careless person who somehow lost his / her seats, and this has then resulted in a fucking seat crime wave, as thieves steal to order the stolen seats, with stolen seats. 

maybe they need them at the top of the pyramid field >? 

22 minutes ago, ProperTea said:

Can't believe a professional photographer managed to catch one in the act up close in the first pic.

It's like the prize winning photo with the baby and vulture, you can't interfere with nature and the order of life