The Strokes?

Jack.194

4 hours ago, mufcok said:

They might not even bother with UK festivals at all if there's a full tour to come off the back of this new album. Not sure what's left now aside from Glastonbury, the other major festivals have announced lineups, unless they're a late addition somewhere  

Unless they are playing big weekend

2 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

I had tickets secured a few seconds after it went on sale but I accidentally selected 2...  I only needed one so I released them. Gone when I tried to go in and get one. In hindsight I should have just bought the two and sold one :(

No luck in general sale. Was stupid to give up these tickets! 

6 minutes ago, dj_tim said:

Had 2 in my basket, entered card details, page crashed and refreshing gave me an error message. No tickets. 😐

Same. Absolutely gutted. First APE awful sound, then leaked for Mad Cool (which I have a ticket for) before pulling out and now this. No luck with the Strokes for me.

Needless to say, and I know I'm far from the only one, but I would absolutely love to buy a spare off anyone if one opens up (or two of course).

Edited by The Martini Police

I am literally crying right now... Missed out on Glasto tickets for the first time in years and that didn't even sting half as much. Gutted is an understatement! Cannot believe my absolute favourite band is playing 10 minutes away from my home and I will not be there.

Also know it's a long shot but if anyone who was lucky enough to bag a ticket (but, like, how..?!!!), but cannot make it, would like to sell - it would mean the world to me.

Got none in the pre-sale but got through at 1:11pm on my phone.

4G seems to be a really good shout these days. Worked for 2 Glasto groups this year and now this.

The ticketmaster system is awful tho, makes you think they've sold out when 'no tickets available' pops up, but I think that's just their way of saying, no, go back and try again.

Over the moon, gonna be a sick night!