Deer Shed 2020

Rumblestripe

First announcement:

Stereolab, Baxter Dury, Kate Tempest, The Twilight Sad, Sinkane, Roddy Woomble, Snapped Ankles, Liz Lawrence, Ren Harvieu, Dry Cleaning, Melt Yourself Down, Big Joanie, Heidi Talbot & Boo Hewerdine and Native Harrow

Geographically one of the closest festivals to me but I've never been Deer Shed Festival 2020 24-26 July 2020.

I probably need to scratch this itch.

15 hours ago, dodger717 said:

Not far from me too

Impressive first announcement, think i will give it a go

We've been every year since DS2. Great festival, well organised and easy to get around. They also have a strong comedy line-up. James Acaster,  Hal Cruttenden, Milton Jones and Nina ContI have played previously. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, shinypaws said:

James announced as Saturday headliner yesterday, joining Stereolab and Baxter. Decent trio!

The Soft Cavalry (new project from Slowdive's Rachel Goswell and her husband) Shopping, Dowdelin, Marthagunn and some other good local acts also added yesterday.

dsf_lineup_3_web.thumb.jpg.4593cf596f2546dc149c7b870be7d009.jpg

Looking quality now! Besides the headliners I'm especially looking forward to Cate Le Bon, Snapped Ankles and Warmduscher!

• Like 1