Extreme Mud or Extreme Heat.

Crazyfool01

Extreme Mud or Extreme Heat. ? definitive poll :)   

290 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worst ? Extreme Mud ? or Extreme heat ?....... ok these things are all relative :)

• Extreme Mud
    • Extreme Heat

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

remember for anyone voting Tory in the poll in 2 weeks time ... make sure you put a tick in the right box :) 

Remember for anyone voting Tory next week, you are making the wrong decision

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Bisque said:

I’m not voting

This is absolutely the wrong decision: non-voters and the undecided have the most power for real change.

Generations fought (and sometimes died) for the right of universal suffrage- many is the world still to not have it and would give anyhting to be able to. 

It is our right and our privilege as citizens to exercise the right to vote- whoever you choose.  No party is perfect but find the one closest to what you believe in- this time is more important than ever.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeeHC said:

This is absolutely the wrong decision: non-voters and the undecided have the most power for real change.

Generations fought (and sometimes died) for the right of universal suffrage- many is the world still to not have it and would give anyhting to be able to. 

It is our right and our privilege as citizens to exercise the right to vote- whoever you choose.  No party is perfect but find the one closest to what you believe in- this time is more important than ever.

I get the sentiment.... however..... some people believe the earth is flat so its not always good to vote what you believe in :D because what you believe can be bullshit or fascism. :D 

1 hour ago, LeeHC said:

If you believe in none of them... spoil your paper. Let them know "none of the above"  re fit for purpose

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Havors said:

I get the sentiment.... however..... some people believe the earth is flat so its not always good to vote what you believe in :D because what you believe can be bullshit or fascism. :D 

Yes of course- and in this case voting against the bullshit and fascism is vital in that case

6 minutes ago, LeeHC said:

That is a valid, albeit not particularly productive, choice too.

I have spoilt my paper in the past.

If (for example) 5 million spoilt papers were cast in the country it may actually be productive. It'd at least be a show of defiance. People are unhappy with the system / choices.

1 hour ago, LeeHC said:

.  No party is perfect but find the one closest to what you believe in- this time is more important than ever.

I am undecided yet. I want to vote Green, I still might. They are closest to what I believe in. However I don't want the tories / Brexit party winning my seat.....

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I have spoilt my paper in the past.

If (for example) 5 million spoilt papers were cast in the country it may actually be productive. It'd at least be a show of defiance. People are unhappy with the system / choices.

I am undecided yet. I want to vote Green, I still might. They are closest to what I believe in. However I don't want the tories / Brexit party winning my seat.....

This vote is brutal and has to be a tactical vote aligned with your beliefs about the future wellbeing of the country. I would urge anyone not to spoil their vote. This election is too important to waste. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think extreme heat would be worse. 

In 2016, the mud was tough and hard work but it was just about manageable even though it was horrible at points I enjoyed it. 

This year? The Friday and a good chunk of Saturday was unbearable. The heat Saturday afternoon in particular before the clouds started rolling in was absolutely horrific and made moving about super difficult. 

My ideal weather would be warm around 20-22 degrees with some cloud for shade. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...