Sign in to follow this  
stanh

Wireless 2020

5 minutes ago, Harr1 said:

With Kendrick, I just have the feeling he’ll be at wireless but I definitely could be wrong as BST does seem likely for him. However after hearing about the specific pyrotechnics being used on Sunday, that could be a hint towards Kendrick as I went to his DAMN tour and he uses a lot of interesting and specific pyrotechnics when performing. A lot more then any other artist I have seen!

Kendrick is one of the only rapper I've seen that doesn't have as much pyro as apart of the set... On the DAMN tour especially at both arenas and Reading, I didn't think he used that much in comparison to other rappers I've seen - Drake and Travis Scott especially (Drake probably used the amount Kendrick used in the last 30 seconds of his show alone, https://twitter.com/stanhealey/status/1216192538199101441?s=20 )

6 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Exactly what I thought.

ASAP is the dead cert, and I'd say Meek is as well as he's allowed in the UK. 

I just don't see Wireless being that strong this year 

Yeah init I 100% agree, I don't see Wireless wanting to pay out that much for a line-up when I think even they know regardless it'll sell out...

Meek Mill I don't think could headline, but would make a good sub or special guest.

Tyler could also be a possibility, but idk because of him being at Lovebox, Longitude and Parklife, but could be a possibility..

Defo will be interesting to see who we get though this year!

There is absolutely no chance kendrick is doing Wireless. He’s doing BST and Glasto. No way would Glasto share him as a headliner with Wireless, or would BST have him in the same city a few days apart. He’s out of the question if he is indeed doing BST and Glasto (which it seems he is).

Rocky, Dave and The Weeknd are my shouts for this.

9 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

There is absolutely no chance kendrick is doing Wireless. He’s doing BST and Glasto. No way would Glasto share him as a headliner with Wireless, or would BST have him in the same city a few days apart. He’s out of the question if he is indeed doing BST and Glasto (which it seems he is).

Rocky, Dave and The Weeknd are my shouts for this.

Exactly that.

Rocky is a dead cert

Weeknd hasn't been announced for any Euro fest this summer so would be a strange booking. Meek as sub could sell that day.

Yeah Dave seems to be the perfect UK headliner that could get, Kano a close second with Giggs somewhere on the bill.

1 minute ago, TGCarr said:

Exactly that.

Rocky is a dead cert

Weeknd hasn't been announced for any Euro fest this summer so would be a strange booking. Meek as sub could sell that day.

Yeah Dave seems to be the perfect UK headliner that could get, Kano a close second with Giggs somewhere on the bill.

Yeah Rocky is for sure, he’s been announced for some other fests he had to pull out of last year hasn’t he? 
True with The Weeknd, was just thinking with his new album on the way. Could see Skepta possibly coming back for a full headline set after his secret set last year. Would’ve said Chance would be a possibility but he’s cancelled his world tour hasn’t he?

Yeah Kano and Giggs are good shouts for high placings too I reckon.

35 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Oh My revealing their line up next Monday, will be a good indication who'll be at Wireless.

Either that Burna or Ty Dolla.

Burna Boy!

82421040_2926696900714749_6691812046511538176_n.jpg

1 hour ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Haven't been following any rumours here really but I'm predicting Dave/J Hus (coheadline), The Weeknd & A$AP Rocky for this. Am I way off with anything there?

Kind of what were going with

Dave

ASAP

last headliner but of a mystery 

3 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Haven't been following any rumours here really but I'm predicting Dave/J Hus (coheadline), The Weeknd & A$AP Rocky for this. Am I way off with anything there?

nah thats what my money would be on.... 

only one i could see not doing it, is the weeknd as i dont think he has any dates announced yet (?) 

defo think asap rocky, j hus and dave are nailed on