stanh

Wireless 2020

On 1/10/2020 at 9:55 AM, TGCarr said:

They have to do something special this year.

Learnt that last year Londoners are willing g to go abroad for hip hop festivals.

And with the festivals theyll be competing with it has to be stellar and just can't see it with the artists touring that time

They are late with announcing any details about the line up 🧐 Same with Randl too!!

49 minutes ago, Harr1 said:

They are late with announcing any details about the line up 🧐 Same with Randl too!!

No they're not... Neither festival is late with announcing details... They just announce their line-ups when they're ready too, anyways RandL have already announce LG, then Wireless don't typically announce until the second half of January/early Feb

1 hour ago, stanh said:

No they're not... Neither festival is late with announcing details... They just announce their line-ups when they're ready too, anyways RandL have already announce LG, then Wireless don't typically announce until the second half of January/early Feb

Well later than usual then

1 hour ago, Biz33 said:

People have taken someone's mock up poster from here and are spreading it on Twitter.

Which one?

4 hours ago, stanh said:

They only announced LG because he let it slip 🤪

16 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

No they don't, it sells out no matter what shite they put on.

True but at the same time they do. Rolling Loud will pull a lot of people this year 

9 hours ago, Harr1 said:

Well later than usual then

it's always the last week in Jan heading into Feb for the line up

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TGCarr said:

True but at the same time they do. Rolling Loud will pull a lot of people this year 

Rolling Loud is looking unlikely to be outdoor London gig though. So it will be mainland Europe or the o2 otherwise.  So it's probably not gonna bother Wireless too much. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Travisssss said:

what about Drake/Travis Scott?? 

is that poster above the actual lineup or a fake one?

i made it... so can confirm its fake... drake and travis scott would be wayyyyy too strong, when they could just book acts that cost half as much and still sell out.

travis did it last year so i doubt theyll bring him back, asap seems nailed on. then i guess the other two are up for grabs, reckon we will see some uk names headline, potentially drake, but again, cant really see it happening. 

1 hour ago, atomised said:

Very specific pyrotechnics info for the friday and Sunday in the residents page on haringey website

Could you send the link??

42 minutes ago, Harr1 said:

C9FAB8C3-D5A0-48FC-97CF-8FCB3F5ED44F.thumb.jpeg.8f52319ab205dc62787ceada4209a754.jpeg

What do we think of this as a possibility??

But I thought K dot was BST bound? 

Lil Nas so far down the Saturday list? Looks a little fake to me with Nav being billed higher than Bad Bunny.

If real Meek Mill as headliner is maddening but believable as well

Where did you get this from?

Edited by TGCarr

Meek Mill was on the survey short list and is also performing in Belgium on the 9th so he is definitely a possibility. 

I totally agree with what you’re saying about Nas X NAV and Bunny but I do think they’re all possibilities.

With Kendrick, I just have the feeling he’ll be at wireless but I definitely could be wrong as BST does seem likely for him. However after hearing about the specific pyrotechnics being used on Sunday, that could be a hint towards Kendrick as I went to his DAMN tour and he uses a lot of interesting and specific pyrotechnics when performing. A lot more then any other artist I have seen!

46 minutes ago, Harr1 said:

C9FAB8C3-D5A0-48FC-97CF-8FCB3F5ED44F.thumb.jpeg.8f52319ab205dc62787ceada4209a754.jpeg

What do we think of this as a possibility??

Not a chance...

Migos headlined last year

Young Thug, Future, Rae Sremmurd and J Hus all have played higher up slots on the line-up, when they've grown if anything since

Dave I'd argue is big enough to headline or co-headline

Then a lot of acts are way too low, Slowthai especially at the very bottomm of the Saturday is laughable... Then Megan Thee Stallion, Tyga, Bad Bunny, DBE etc... would all be much higher up the line-up

1 minute ago, Harr1 said:

Meek Mill was on the survey short list and is also performing in Belgium on the 9th so he is definitely a possibility. 

I totally agree with what you’re saying about Nas X NAV and Bunny but I do think they’re all possibilities.

With Kendrick, I just have the feeling he’ll be at wireless but I definitely could be wrong as BST does seem likely for him. However after hearing about the specific pyrotechnics being used on Sunday, that could be a hint towards Kendrick as I went to his DAMN tour and he uses a lot of interesting and specific pyrotechnics when performing. A lot more then any other artist I have seen!

It'll be a brand new album.

He's definitely for Glasto and I'm very sure they'll announce him first. I just can't see Kenny headlining Wireless.

Pyro's seem to be the new thing for Wireless now, they used them last year also.

2 minutes ago, stanh said:

Not a chance...

Migos headlined last year

Young Thug, Future, Rae Sremmurd and J Hus all have played higher up slots on the line-up, when they've grown if anything since

Dave I'd argue is big enough to headline or co-headline

Then a lot of acts are way too low, Slowthai especially at the very bottomm of the Saturday is laughable... Then Megan Thee Stallion, Tyga, Bad Bunny, DBE etc... would all be much higher up the line-up

Exactly what I thought.

ASAP is the dead cert, and I'd say Meek is as well as he's allowed in the UK. 

I just don't see Wireless being that strong this year and they'll rely on UK artists to headline.

Truly be pissed off Kano doesn't headline

Edited by TGCarr

Young Thug, Future, Rae Sremmurd and J Hus
I just can’t see any of them headlining. Rae Sremmurd did last year ik but only because they didn’t have the original headliner which was rocky