Campervan tickets

AlisonP

Hi, I tried to buy two Campervan tickets on Thursday but only got one . There is 6 people in our group and I tried different registration numbers with different credit cards but it still kept blocking me? All the registrations are under one email does anyone know if that was the problem ?

• Like 1

I’ve never had this problem before and have been going to Glastonbury for several years now. I’ve reviewed the terms and conditions and nowhere does it state per booking group only per registration? I wish they would let people know when they have changed the rules. Looked at other camping sites and they are asking for £500+ to park a van which is ridiculous. We can’t camp as my husband has a chronic back problem so that’s out of the question ☹️

4 hours ago, AlisonP said:

I’ve never had this problem before and have been going to Glastonbury for several years now. I’ve reviewed the terms and conditions and nowhere does it state per booking group only per registration? I wish they would let people know when they have changed the rules. Looked at other camping sites and they are asking for £500+ to park a van which is ridiculous. We can’t camp as my husband has a chronic back problem so that’s out of the question ☹️

I'm not sure if it's a rule change or just a mistake on their part. We were able to book 3 campervan tickets under registrations of people who were all in the same ticket buying group.  But we do know someone else who had their registration blocked like yours so was perhaps a system glitch.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you in the resale. There seemed to be quite a few resales this year so hopfully it'll be similar.

6 hours ago, AlisonP said:

I’ve reviewed the terms and conditions and nowhere does it state per booking group only per registration?  ☹️

It actually only states one per transaction which is correct, you can only select one.

This year it seems they tried to stop people buying more than one per reg, some got blocked but others managed 

Just received this from see tickets customer services

Hello

The system does pick up multiple personal details being used where there is a strict ticket limit so I would strongly recommend that you changes these email addresses before April’s resales, you can amend registration details here - https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/registration/lookup

Kind Regards

Andy Burton
Customer Relations
SEE Tickets

Hi,

Looking for a little help with a bit of a crappy situation! We were lucky enough to secure tickets for Glastonbury, and to secure 2 x pre-erected campervans. However, we were only able to get 1 x campervan parking pass in the sale last Thursday. So now we are stuck with an extra campervan, and nowhere to park it, and a huge fee for cancellation. I was told that we could alternatively have the caravan parked at another campsite outside the festival (e.g. Love Fields, etc.), but these are quite expensive. Anyone have any clever suggestions, or perhaps have a campervan parking pass who is still looking for a campervan?

Thanks! Kat

8 hours ago, KatrinaP said:

Hi,

Looking for a little help with a bit of a crappy situation! We were lucky enough to secure tickets for Glastonbury, and to secure 2 x pre-erected campervans. However, we were only able to get 1 x campervan parking pass in the sale last Thursday. So now we are stuck with an extra campervan, and nowhere to park it, and a huge fee for cancellation. I was told that we could alternatively have the caravan parked at another campsite outside the festival (e.g. Love Fields, etc.), but these are quite expensive. Anyone have any clever suggestions, or perhaps have a campervan parking pass who is still looking for a campervan?

Thanks! Kat

there'll be a resale of cv tickets in April &/or May, and if its the same as it was this year there'll be ample opportunity to get a 2nd.