Who would you see?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you see?

• Paul McCartney
    • Rage Against The Machine
    • Neither, I'll be somewhere else
    • Both! I'm going to run between stages to see half of each

5 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Would like to see RATM (if playing), but no act could possibly change my mind about watching Macca 

I'm in a similar boat. But there is one act that would rip my soul in two if the unspeakable happened. It starts with D and ends with aft Punk

13 minutes ago, Bryanrebe said:

the only two announcements that would drag me away from Macca would be Rage or Pearl Jam.

Same for me.  I missed their '94 set as my daughter had just been born and I have never got over the jealousy of all my mates seeing them that year.  I saw them when they played Reading and I honestly never expected to have the chance to see them again.

Rage's back catalogue (and a big chunk of Pearl Jam's) is basically the staple of every mp3 player's memory for me for the last 20 years, it never sounds tired.  I keep hoping that they'll pull out some new material with El-P at the production helm.

8 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

100% Rage. I thought I would definitely be at Macca but I honestly didn't see Rage as a viable option. I had in my head that the only two announcements that would drag me away from Macca would be Rage or Pearl Jam.

The list of acts that would draw me from Macca is a bit longer than this, but these are the ultimate two where I’d have absolutely no hesitation in splitting. 

11 hours ago, Bryanrebe said:

100% Rage. I thought I would definitely be at Macca but I honestly didn't see Rage as a viable option. I had in my head that the only two announcements that would drag me away from Macca would be Rage or Pearl Jam.

Crowded house on the park, rage on the other, Macca on the pyramid?