Glasto in a Bongo question!

Dr Wu

Hi

We've got Glastonbury tickets for this year (newbies, never been before)  but missed out on the recent Campervan pitch sale. We had intended to take our converted Mazda Bongo this year and wondered if there were any practical (i.e. reasonable walking distance) and not extorionately expensive off-site options where we could park the Bongo and return to sleep each night/morning/whatever?

We will try for the resale which I believe is in May but just in case any other suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance!

Keep an eye on the Seetickets site as tickets may keep coming up for sale before the resale.

There's a notification link that @eFestivals

provides cheaply which can be used to tell you when the Seetickets page changes to a sale.

In recent years there's been numerous flash sales of campervan tickets (and Worthy View accommodation) especially in April & early May, keep an eye on the Seetickets Glastonbury site as suggested. It's also worth monitoring the webpage with tracker which will alert  you to a potential sale.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, BlueDaze said:

i did note that they state they are NOT : https://www.ashcombefarmcaravanandcamping.co.uk/caravan-and-camping

I think they could be the Glastonbury equivalent of The Peoples Front of Judea and The Judean Peoples Front..

Weird isn’t it? Is the actual campsite open during Glasto? Seems odd