Crowded house.

eddie_corrigan

1 hour ago, Bryanrebe said:

In that case I'd have to go find Flight of the Conchords. What stage will they be on?

I'd love it if they played. When they tour here, they usually play somewhere like Hammersmith Apollo, but tickets sell out v quick and are very hard to come by. I know it's been a while since their TV show, but I still think there's quite a big audience for them. If it were my choice, I'd stick them on the Pyramid, probably as one of the openers.

• Like 1

Please, please, please. They're just perfect for the occasion. Any occasion actually. I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates Crowded House. I think you might be a monster if at least one of their tunes isn't in your heart.

Edited by scaryclaireyfairy

On 11/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, scaryclaireyfairy said:

Please, please, please. They're just perfect for the occasion. Any occasion actually. I don't think I've ever met anyone who hates Crowded House. I think you might be a monster if at least one of their tunes isn't in your heart.

Crowded house had a hard time with over rowdy and impatient Rage Against The Machine ‘fans’ at coachella chanting whilst CH played 

although Neil handled it well I Couldn’t see a Glastonbury crowd being so rude and raucous .. ironic that RATM are surely coming to Glastonbury too

Edited by drewsstrat

1 minute ago, drewsstrat said:

Crowded house had a hard time with over rowdy and impatient Rage Against The Machine ‘fans’ at coachella chanting whilst CH played 

although Neil handled it well I Couldn’t see a Glastonbury crowd being so rude and raucous 

Apparently Tom Morello was embarrassed and said after how much he likes crowded house. 

Stupid to put them next to each other anyway. 

If you think a rowdy RATM crowd is bad, they played to a distracted London crowd who were watching England get knocked out of the World Cup (shock, horror!)

Neil was totally stumped as to how to deal with the fact that a large portion of the crowd were standing watching soccerball on screens up at the back.

When England lost, they played "Road to Nowhere" - had they not been playing it on occasion anyway, I'd have thought it a marvellous dig.

Can't believe it's been 10 years, although that's probably because Neil has been over her a few times during that period. Always just the greatest shows.