Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

518 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

Kendrick will most likely promote his album via that cryptic pgLang thing he posted about a while back, and it'll probably come out after the Baby Keem album. Glad Isaiah Rashad is finally dropping tho! There was a Fader piece where he revealed he ended up in rehab after the last album, glad he seems to be doing better now. 

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh yeah, I forgot about him

That’s not what I define as entry level. This is Taylor’s first summer of headlining festivals. This isn’t exactly booking someone that has been on the market for years. Taylor has only given festival

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Haan said:

Kendrick will most likely promote his album via that cryptic pgLang thing he posted about a while back, and it'll probably come out after the Baby Keem album. Glad Isaiah Rashad is finally dropping tho! There was a Fader piece where he revealed he ended up in rehab after the last album, glad he seems to be doing better now. 

That Fader cover story is seriously gripping stuff. Makes me feel like 2021 will be TDE's year (again)

Jeff Weiss is unparalleled at getting scoops like that.

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

Jeff Weiss is unparalleled at getting scoops like that.

Yes! If anyone hasn't read his incredible Drakeo The Ruler piece, I highly recommend it. Holding abusive power to account, what real journalism is all about https://www.thefader.com/2019/07/11/drakeo-the-ruler-murder-trial-los-angeles-report 

Edited by Haan
  • Like 1