Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

video is back! woop

and nuthugger you just come in here and say someone is piss poor then expect to get pulled on it. just a trash comment which will get trash responses. the fact you wont mention who you like just further enforces the thought you are troll. nobody should really care, his loss if he doesnt get kendrick 🙂

4 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

i was called a troll and accused of hating someone

Because of your short controversial opinion with attempt to join the discussion. I won't post another Google definition but I'd imagine it would be close to the above and still wouldn't say being called a troll is an attack.

3 minutes ago, Slugy said:

Because of your short controversial opinion with attempt to join the discussion. I won't post another Google definition but I'd imagine it would be close to the above and still wouldn't say being called a troll is an attack.

ok. sorry then. I wont be controversial again by saying I dont like someones music.ffs

Edited by Nuthugger

getting back on track.

Jussie Smollet has a song called hurt people hurt people, thus a double referfence to both him and will smith with that line. Jussie is the face just before will smith.  Reference the Smollet court case.

5 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

About the album. In the first teaser of PgLang we could hear voices from Jorja & Florence. I am curious if they will be in the album. 

“Fuck that album, fuck that single, burn that hard drive”. - family ties.

I won’t be surprised if the 2020 release is in the bin and this is something new. Kendrick likes to comment on how things are right now so I am not expecting this album to be 2020’s release but delayed 2 years.

I'm 90% that I'll end up at Bicep (don't judge me - I just know me and the vibe I'll be after) but come Friday I could be in a world of trouble 😂. Loving Part 5 today. 

Never actually seen a Sunday night Pyramid headliner... 

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Looks like I'll be flying solo for Kenny. My lot are talking PSB as, in their eyes, that's where the party vibe will be over Kendrick.

My friends are idiots.

come join us mate, we are always willing to adopt! ive been adopted by many strangers. we will be in the pit!

"party" vibe maybe elsewhere (bicep  will be a vibe on the last night!)  but that "where were you when a legend headlined glastonbury vibe" is only in one place 🙂

Edited by TiZuff
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Looks like I'll be flying solo for Kenny. My lot are talking PSB as, in their eyes, that's where the party vibe will be over Kendrick.

My friends are idiots.

Basically in the same position so I'm hoping that the new album is such a smash that I'm obsessed with it so I don't mind my Sunday night climax being on my tod or that it's such a let down that I don't mind seeing Pet Shop Boys instead. Come on Kendrick let's have a 10/10 or a 6/10 to help me make up my mind.

My Dad goes with us every year and I'm trying to indoctrinate him into Kendrick fandom with a 'Kendrick Lite' playlist full of things like 'I' and 'These Walls' so he'll feel safe to join us and ditches Pet Shop Boys.

I've left 'Backseat Freestyle' off that playlist so far 😬

Edited by KPSandwiches

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

My friends are idiots.

To be fair I was on the fence until the new album announcement snapped me out of it. Any other year I'd be up for PSB, Bicep or Charli but I feel this is it as far as the likelihood of me seeing Kendrick live goes, so count me in for Kung Fu Kenny 

1 minute ago, KPSandwiches said:

My Dad goes with us every year and I'm trying to indoctrinate him into Kendrick fandom with a 'Kendrick Lite' playlist full of things like 'I' and 'These Walls' so he'll feel safe to join us and ditches Pet Shop Boys.

I've left 'Backseat Freestyle' off that playlist so far 😬

get DNA on 😄

Pet Shop Boys will play Glastonbury again.

Bicep will probably be back next year (in some shape or form).

Charli XCX will play Glastonbury again.

It will be a long time until Kenny comes back/if he comes back.

Think long term. 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Think long term. 

Honestly? If I'm looking long term then I absolutely choose PSB over Kendrick - I think he's far more likely to come back than PSB. Pretty sure this will be their last visit to the festival - they're now in their 60s and I can't see them still being active 10 years from now.

The others named I've got no interest in.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

Think long term. 

Na, think "Where will I enjoy myself the most tonight?" and go with that.

59 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

ok. sorry then. I wont be controversial again by saying I dont like someones music.ffs

It's totally cool that you don't like his music, but if you call Kendrick Lamar shite in the Kendrick Lamar thread, Kendrick Lamar fans will disagree with you

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Think long term. 

I'm obviously gonna see Kendrick but at the end of the day you may never get another ticket to Glastonbury in a horrible hypothetical scenario so you should just go for whatever you're fancying on the night.