Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

1 minute ago, Acid Loafers said:

Ye having a meltdown, can already imagine it

"That's my copyright"

"My face. My intellectual property."

After the video to "Famous", the lack of self awareness would entirely be in character. 

32 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Can’t imagine it’s Will Smith or Nipsey’s family who have kicked up a fuss, I’ll put it that way 

Why? Could totally imagine that kind of move from someone with such a ruthlessly curated media presence, especially as that presence spins wildly out of control...

26 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

fresh prince and coolio. because whatever I say itll be the wrong answer

Seems like you are just a troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and dignify your comment with an answer.

Saying you hate an artist without any context of what you like is meaningless to others.

If someone says they hate the clash and it turns out they don't like any punk music that is not interesting in the slightest but if they like the sex pistols and the Ramones; people will be interested in their reasoning.

If you don't like any hop hop no one cares that you don't like Kendrick. If you do like hip hop, tell us who you like and why you don't like Kendrick

8 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

Seems like you are just a troll but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and dignify your comment with an answer.

Saying you hate an artist without any context of what you like is meaningless to others.

If someone says they hate the clash and it turns out they don't like any punk music that is not interesting in the slightest but if they like the sex pistols and the Ramones; people will be interested in their reasoning.

If you don't like any hop hop no one cares that you don't like Kendrick. If you do like hip hop, tell us who you like and why you don't like Kendrick

u cant call someone a troll for not liking an artist. ive listened to him and I dont like him. im not writing an essay on request to explain myself. just an opinion. and I never said I hated him. wtf

14 minutes ago, Nuthugger said:

you say just before the attack comes 🤔

Not really an attack though is it? People are just interested in to why you have your opinion, that differs so heavily from the populas, when you really gave nothing in your short "I listened, I don't like" post. 

image.png.68eb3eb14a596abeb0a02a14793b7b34.png

Edited by Slugy

2 minutes ago, Slugy said:

Not really an attack though is it? People are just interested in to why you have your opinion, that differs so heavily from the populas, when you really gave nothing in your short "I listened, I don't like" post. 

image.png.68eb3eb14a596abeb0a02a14793b7b34.png

i was called a troll and accused of hating someone