Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

Continuing to overanalyse that picture: I wonder, if it does turn out to be a double album with both of them being stylistically different (which the album title hints at), if it was originally a single album and supposed to be released in 2020 when he was originally supposed to headline but when everything got cancelled/delayed because of the pandemic he just decided to keep working at it and turn it in to something bigger.

Needless to say I’m hyped as fuck for both the album and his headline set. I kinda hope we don’t hear anything from this album before the full thing is released, or if we do hear anything then it’s just The Heart pt.5 that isn’t even on the album. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Yeah I saw this briefly pop up on my mine.

Good to hear - a part of me was fearing that it was some kind of Twitter-wide troll that everybody decided to get in on. Should hopefully have that to look forward to tomorrow then! 

11 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Good to hear - a part of me was fearing that it was some kind of Twitter-wide troll that everybody decided to get in on. Should hopefully have that to look forward to tomorrow then! 

or a now-fired Spotify intern...