Kendrick Lamar

JoeyT

Kendrick Lamar - Would you be there?  

623 members have voted

1. 1. Now listed as a SR - Will you be watching if he's headlining?

• Yes - Definitely, regardless of who else is on the other stages.
    • More than likely - Depending on strength of the clashes on other stages.
    • Unlikely - Know a couple of songs but there would probably be something else on you'd watch instead.
    • No - Not a fan so will be elsewhere

On 4/18/2022 at 2:09 PM, Matt42 said:

It feels like Glastonbury is a hype show. To capture the attention of the world before a much larger tour probably next year.

We are so. so. so. Lucky. 

If the world cant watch the show when it happens how will he get their attention. Location restrictions on a livestream are a crime nowadays. Maybe I should just asked him what was up at the baseball game tonight.

Edited by Suprefan

2 hours ago, AlexOvd said:

Plsssss Heart pt V.

Heart 3 is one of my favourite songs by him, you can really hear the hunger. If I remember correctly, it came out shortly after Good Kid leaked early (hence the lyrics "will you let hip hop die on Oct 22nd?"). Really marked the start of his climb to the top of the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Haan said:

Plsssss Heart pt V.

Heart 3 is one of my favourite songs by him, you can really hear the hunger. If I remember correctly, it came out shortly after Good Kid leaked early (hence the lyrics "will you let hip hop die on Oct 22nd?"). Really marked the start of his climb to the top of the game.

Hoping this too and definitely looks like this will be the case with that page set up. There is a YouTube link embedded in the source code of that page (ty Reddit for this knowledge) which I'm wishfully thinking will be The Heart pt. V with an accompanying video (like the first one ever which TDE uploaded) this Friday. Would be a nice victory lap ahead of his final TDE release.

• 2 weeks later...